PDA

View Full Version : Bra size wins free drinks for women

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-21-2010, 12:08 PM
A nightclub in Singapore is offering free drinks to women according to their bra size according a report in the China Press, MyFox National has reported.

"Fill My Cups" nights are all the rage at the OverEasy nightclub, complete with promotional posters proclaiming "Booze for your boobs."

The stunt has been called both humorous and distasteful.

"I think the concept is funny but I would not degrade myself by being a part of it," a 19-year-old women told The New Paper, a local publication.

But another woman said she did not think it would be "embarrassing" to be judged on her bust. "After all, I'm rather proud of my assets."

The free drink nights have strict rules: There are two judges, one of each gender, who visually determine each woman's cup size. A women with an A cup receives one free drink, a B cup gets two, a C cup slurps down three, those lucky enough to have a D cup walk away with a free bottle of vodka.

The club named the gimmick after one its guest deejays who goes by the moniker DJ DCUP.

DailyTelegraph.com.au

BigJimSlate
01-22-2010, 01:41 AM
Next they will have free drinks for penis length.

Slayer_X
01-22-2010, 07:47 AM
women dont like length ,they like girth

DUKE NUKEM
01-23-2010, 08:06 PM
lol thanks for this Krist

scorpionf
01-31-2010, 03:15 PM
I need to go to that bar... Vodka is my drink of choice and I have D cup breasts... Guess I better start researching fares to Singapore ;)