PDA

View Full Version : Latest Plans and Spoilers for WWE’s Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber and W.M

Konan
01-26-2010, 05:04 PM
Source: F4W Newsletter

- WWE creative team members had been tossing around an idea that would see Triple H and Shawn Michaels “tie” in the Royal Rumble match which would see Shawn choose to face The Undertaker at WrestleMania and see Triple H face Sheamus at WrestleMania. The idea was dropped however.

- The latest idea over this past weekend was that Triple H is the favorite to win the Rumble match this year and earn the shot against Sheamus. Rumor has it that Shawn Michaels will face Batista at Elimination Chamber to determine The Undertaker’s opponent for WrestleMania.

John Cena vs. Batista is expected to take place at the big show in Arizona this year.

wnz

deadmanwalkin
01-26-2010, 05:28 PM
interesting

01-26-2010, 06:17 PM
ty

Relapse
01-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Great, 2 people who can't wrestle are going to face each other at Mania....Awesome choice.

A "tie" idea is interesting but I think would kinda take away from the "30 men, 1 match, 1 winner, Wrestlemania main event" type thing (obviously, since there would be 2 winners in this case) Not to mention every time there is a "tie" type of thing they throw the last 2 people back in the ring until there is 1.

bigdaddybaughman
01-27-2010, 05:48 PM
they already did the two winner thing several years ago when bret and lugar both went over and hit at the same time they both went on to face yokozuna in which luger lost in the first match and in the main event bret hart wonn the belt. lex went on the next night and switched brand and showed up and wrestled on nitro. so its been a while but not unheard of and at least if they did it this time they each could go for a differnet title instead of the champion doing double duty

Smartmark
01-27-2010, 06:02 PM
They already did the Two winner thing, and I can't understand if they are gonna do it know, cause at RR 05 when Cena and Batista fell out of the ring together, the match was restarted. Nevertheless, it's an interesting angle.

Relapse
01-27-2010, 06:25 PM
I disagree with the 2 winner thing, I know its been done before but like Smartmark said, when Cena & Batista both went over it got restarted.

Honestly, I felt that wasn't supposed to happen. Cause when Batista lifted Cena up I think Cena's weight just all shifted over Batista's head on the Powerbomb and it cause him to fall back, maybe cause he was tired. I don't know, I just thought it wasn't supposed to happen. It probably was though.

The Major
01-27-2010, 10:29 PM
What a suprise. the same handful of guys again.