PDA

View Full Version : Triple H off tonight's Raw show?

OMEN
07-24-2006, 09:07 PM
According to Pro Wrestling Insider, Stephanie McMahon has gone into labor. As a result, Vince McMahon and Triple H are returning to Connecticut to be with her.

PWI

Spawn
07-24-2006, 09:12 PM
Ya same with shane. the writers are gona have to pull somthing big out of there ass to make this raw entertaining. This is what i have to say to the writers.....good luck!

Still 2nd Place
07-24-2006, 10:37 PM
I have a feel we will get a bad Raw tonight :( when they have a full week they cant always bring the heat so with a few hours they need to really do something

First who will be the power in charge (Coach come on he not that good I dont enjoy him at all I just feel he is a waste I would lik eto see Ted DiBiase be the new GM or Face of Raw as I think he is one of the best personalitys there are if he was not taken time off I think he would be perfect way to boost this Raw)

Also how are they going to push DX with only half the team there and the half thats gone is the half that was really playing the biggest role good luck with this one

So many thing could go wrong tonight but I have my finger crossed that they will keep things going and we will not see a poor Raw

The writers have there work cut out for them lets see how they under pressure

bigmoose
07-24-2006, 10:38 PM
awww man

Kaz
07-25-2006, 09:41 AM
It's not like there was much they can do... HHH and Vince couldn't go to Steph 'Oh hun I know you're in Labor BUT we do have a show to film'

da-cena-fan
07-25-2006, 02:54 PM
noooooo...... cant possible...