PDA

View Full Version : Kendrick to take Adam Lambert to Oscars?

OMEN
02-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Up in The Air star Anna Kendrick has revealed that she has known Adam Lambert since she was a teenager.

The actress, who has scooped a 'Best Supporting Actress' Oscar nomination for her role in the George Clooney-starring movie, discussed her friendship with Lambert on Ryan Seacrest's KISS-FM show.

"We saw each other at party about a year ago and he told me, 'You can't tell anybody but I tried out for American Idol and I got through Hollywood Week,'" she said.

"I was like, 'Okay! You can't tell anybody but I just booked this movie with George Clooney!' We didn't see each other again for a year and finally we saw each other at the Critics' Choice Awards and the SAG Awards. We were like, you know, it's been quite a year for both of us."

When asked if she would take Lambert to the Oscars, she replied: "Um, he's a good time. He's fun. He's a really, really fun dude."

Lambert congratulated Kendrick on his Twitter account yesterday, saying: "Congrats on your Oscar nom! Crazy! So, so proud."

The 2010 Academy Awards will be held on Sunday, March 7 at Hollywood's Kodak Theatre.

DS