PDA

View Full Version : Springer was drinking when he agreed to host RAW?

Konan
02-11-2010, 07:03 AM
Next week's RAW guest host Jerry Springer says was drinking when he agreed to host the show. During a media conference call to promote the appearance, Springer says that he used to be a wrestling fan as a kid, but doesn't keep up with the product much anymore.

"I'm looking forward to doing it though you know how opposed I am to fighting on television
," he said. "These are all professionally trained people. You have that. Other than that, entertainment is entertainment whether you're an athlete or a singer. You have your moment when you're on stage, or in a ring, or on a ballfield. It's that moment where you have to be really, really focused. You have to perform."

To read a full transcript of the conference call, visit RealityWanted.com.
]
NODQ

DUKE NUKEM
02-11-2010, 07:26 AM
lol thanks for this Konan

John
02-11-2010, 07:49 AM
-- Next week's RAW guest host Jerry Springer says was drinking when he agreed to host the show. During a media conference call to promote the appearance, Springer says that he used to be a wrestling fan as a kid, but doesn't keep up with the product much anymore. "I'm looking forward to doing it though you know how opposed I am to fighting on television," he said. "These are all professionally trained people. You have that. Other than that, entertainment is entertainment whether you're an athlete or a singer. You have your moment when you're on stage, or in a ring, or on a ballfield. It's that moment where you have to be really, really focused. You have to perform." To read a full transcript of the conference call, visit RealityWanted.com.

John
02-14-2010, 11:03 AM
Here are some links to comments from The Miz and Jerry Springer from a conference call done earlier in the week to promote Springer hosting Raw this week.

www.fanhouse.com/2010/02/13/jerry-springer-set-to-host-wwe-raw-on-monday/

www.fanhouse.com/2010/02/13/the-miz-looking-forward-to-springer-on-wwe-raw/

Relapse
02-14-2010, 09:55 PM
I'm personally not a fan of him but I will watch RAW.

Bubala
02-15-2010, 04:25 AM
I'm personally not a fan of him but I will watch RAW.

Not me...I am getting so tired of RAW, and it's shitty offerings. This will be the third week in a row I picked something else over RAW. For 15yrs I watched RAW consistently, now?...I don't know what's changed for me, but I just get more, and more uninterested by RAW.