PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho

Kaz
07-25-2006, 10:36 AM
I just got informed that Chris Jericho's wife had twin girls last week. They were 13 weeks premature but they are now both doing fine.

Source: John Howarth

More info (from the same person):

Chris' wife Jessica gave birth to beautiful twin girls, Cheyenne Lee Irvine and Sierra Loretta Irvine last Tuesday! The girls were born 13 weeks premature but are doing really well!!!! They will be in hospital for another 8 - 10 weeks. Twin sisters for their son Ash!

Also from Jerichos message board:

The play opening night with Chris Jericho in a featured role opens tonight in Toronto at the Centre for the Arts. Jericho's wife Jessica just gave birth to twin girls, Cheyenne Lee Irvine and Sierra Loretta Irvine. The births were premature, at the 27 week mark, and they are 2 pounds 7 ounces and 2 pounds 5 ounces. Both are already off the respirator and breathing on their own but will remain hospitalized for 8-10 weeks. Chris rushed out of Toronto at 6 a.m. Tuesday to Florida, and then flew back yesterday for final rehearsals for the play, before he comes back Sunday after the three-night run. Jericho plays a nearly 50 year old salesman who on his 25th anniversary, takes his wife to opening night of a play even though he really wanted to stay home and watch the World Series.

- Which is supposedly taken from credit to www.wrestlingobserver.com (7/20/2006 5:41:00 PM)

$tu
07-25-2006, 10:39 AM
Good news, wish them all the best

Kellie
07-25-2006, 11:15 AM
Congrats to them both, great names they have chosen for the girls ... im glad they are doing well

scorpionf
07-25-2006, 02:19 PM
Congrats to Jericho & Family... I am sure everything will work out well for them :)

Kaz
07-25-2006, 02:22 PM
Oh yea guys if you wanna pass on congrats or anything I'll send them over and ask John to pass them onto Jericho and family for you.

da-cena-fan
07-25-2006, 02:49 PM
gr8 news... but 13 months premature doesnt seem to b false?? its means about 3 months premature. in 6 months da phoetus doesnt hav any organs developed.. i dont believe it that they r 13 months premature..

Kaz
07-25-2006, 03:10 PM
No they were 13 WEEKS premature...

A woman is only pregnant for 9 months so they can't be 9 months premature.

And 13 WEEKS is the correct amount I've been told that by Jericho himself.