PDA

View Full Version : Which Major WWE Star Had Mickie James Sent To SmackDown?

Konan
02-14-2010, 12:37 PM
It was reported last month that the other reason Mickie James was moved to SmackDown — besides an apparent weight issue — was because she was getting heat for being too emotional about a relationship she was previously involved in. Hence, certain people on Raw wanted her moved to SmackDown and "out of their hair."

For those curious, the person in question is John Cena, as she had not quite gotten over their split the previous year. Cena has since gotten married with James still having feelings for him, which led to friction backstage.

Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer, who published the original report, posted the following cryptic remark in response to those doubting his story on why James was moved to SmackDown in a "Mickie James dating John Cena" thread on the www.f4wonline.com message board:

"Remember the story about the girl being switched brands because she was having a fling with one of the big stars and he was trying to get rid of her and she was all emotional about it.

"I don't either. Maybe it was just a dream."

wrestling-radio.com

DUKE NUKEM
02-14-2010, 08:29 PM
wow thanks for the post Konan

Relapse
02-14-2010, 09:54 PM
I didn't know Cena and Mickie dated. I remember the storyline of them being "close".

deadmanwalkin
02-15-2010, 04:01 AM
interesting

02-15-2010, 02:39 PM
ty