PDA

View Full Version : JR comments on the new Monday Night War

Konan
02-20-2010, 07:38 AM
Jim Ross has a new entry on his website JRsBarBQ.com, this time talking about wrestling on Monday nights, UFC and more:

"We have been deluged with questions regarding the pending Monday night wrestling competition. Some questions are only answerable with a crystal ball of which I'm fresh out. (Yes, I'm crystal ball-less.) I do know that competition in any endeavor makes everyone step up their game. Monday night was established as THE wrestling night years ago in the mid to late 90's when the Monday night wars were ongoing and many fans still perceive that to be the case today regarding Mondays. If the upcoming development on Monday nights helps increase fan interest in the genre, then the fans win, the business wins and the best, TV product will thrive."

NODQ

Slayer_X
02-20-2010, 07:55 AM
thanks

DUKE NUKEM
02-20-2010, 08:15 PM
thanks for the post Konan

LionDen
02-22-2010, 05:13 AM
As long as it changes WWE from PG to M, I don't care about the war lol but ofcourse this most probably won't happen.

I can not wait though to see if the companies say things about the other one on the shows.

mikedudelang
02-23-2010, 04:44 AM
As long as it changes WWE from PG to M

Sadly, with WWE being a publically traded company, that ain't gonna happen. Your best hope is that TNA really puts together a killer product cuz the WWE ain't gonna get any better.