PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Comments on New Career Move, PPV Prices, and Much More

Konan
02-21-2010, 08:47 AM
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross updated the blog section of JRsbarbq.com. The following items are among the highlights.

-Ross on the price increase of pay-per-views: “…I wish that they were not as expensive as they are. However, the long term pricing of the PPV’s will be determined by basic economics IE the law of supply and demand. As long as the demand stays at an acceptable, business level the prices will likely remain as they are.”

-Ross on his next career move: “We have several, significant business decisions to address over the next few weeks. Between now and the end of March is going to be hectic. At my stage of the game, having fun and enjoying whatever I do is imperative.”

-Ross on his critics: “A handful of babbling idiots who have written on some wrestling internet sites that I’m “too old and too frail” to still be an effective play by play broadcaster within the genre of pro wrestling or any other endeavor are insufferably ignorant.”

-Other topics include UFC 110, Bill Watts and the UWF, and Leon “Vader” White.

DUKE NUKEM
02-21-2010, 08:36 PM
thanks for the post Konan

LionDen
02-22-2010, 05:11 AM
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross updated the blog section of JRsbarbq.com. The following items are among the highlights.

-Ross on the price increase of pay-per-views: “…I wish that they were not as expensive as they are. However, the long term pricing of the PPV’s will be determined by basic economics IE the law of supply and demand. As long as the demand stays at an acceptable, business level the prices will likely remain as they are.”

Yeah, demand by Vince McMahon for more money.

-Ross on his next career move: “We have several, significant business decisions to address over the next few weeks. Between now and the end of March is going to be hectic. At my stage of the game, having fun and enjoying whatever I do is imperative.”

-Ross on his critics: “A handful of babbling idiots who have written on some wrestling internet sites that I’m “too old and too frail” to still be an effective play by play broadcaster within the genre of pro wrestling or any other endeavor are insufferably ignorant.”

I will miss JR as a play by player if he does not return to WWE. I really do hope he returns to his job as IMO there is nobody better than him at the job.