PDA

View Full Version : Big WWE Face Turn Talked About for WrestleMania

Konan
02-24-2010, 11:48 AM
There was a lot of talk at the Elimination Chamber and RAW this past week to have Randy Orton as a total babyface going into WrestleMania 26.

WNZ

Black Widow
02-24-2010, 12:25 PM
and as he ddted rhodes and rkod ted he got a cheer

02-24-2010, 02:14 PM
it's going that way

LionDen
02-24-2010, 03:19 PM
Yeah, I can see this, especially after what happened at RAw and they have made it look like Codes and DiBiase are xonspiring against Orton.

deadmanwalkin
02-24-2010, 04:18 PM
just want to say this right now fuck cody rhodes

i hope ted gets a push cuz imo he deserves it waaaay more the cody

and if orton goes babyface that would be really fucking interesting

Smartmark
02-24-2010, 04:26 PM
Orton as a face will be interesting.

I never liked Ted or Cody, they can go and Funk themselves!

Tahnx for the post Konan!

Big Evil
02-24-2010, 05:38 PM
This would be a very interesting turn to watch as we all have seen Orton excel as a heel, he is tremendous in the role and puts a performance together that rivals the best. I hope they manage this turn right and I hope it comes out good in the end, because I would hate to see Orton's character ruined because of a quick face turn then going right back to heel.

DUKE NUKEM
02-24-2010, 08:01 PM
i dont see him being a face for along time, i think the heel thing works better for him in my view

FFDPKnucklehead
02-24-2010, 08:45 PM
If Orton is indeed the one turning, I sincerely hope it's not a full turn. He needs to stop somewhere in between. His feud with Sheamus proves that he can portray a tweener who can go up against the top faces and heels.

I say if he's the one turning because his actions on RAW could all be part of a bigger plan between him and Rhodes to conspire against DiBiase.

ClayMation
02-24-2010, 09:07 PM
id like to see Orton go full face...he is already got some momentum towards it with the last few weeks against Sheamus and the whole Legacy thing. Its gonna be DiBiase against Orton at WM26...with Orton going face. I can feel it. Hopefully they do a better job of it than is first face turn (back in 2004)

Swinny
02-25-2010, 12:34 AM
Yeah, I saw this coming. He's been getting some pretty big pops lately, and he's definitely more over than Ted and Cody, so it'll make more sense for him to turn face than them. Not really sure how long he could last as a face though, his last face runs didn't go well, but I'll be interested to see how this goes.