PDA

View Full Version : Will a Celebrity Wrestle at WrestleMania This Year?, How RAW Hosts May Have Changed?

Konan
02-25-2010, 01:09 PM
It doesn’t appear that WWE will be putting a lot of focus on a celebrity for this year’s WrestleMania 26. There has been no build to a big celebrity vs. Superstar match and there have been no talks going around the locker room about it.

WWE still may bring a celebrity on for some kind of involvement at WrestleMania 26. The lack of celebrity focus at this year’s show may have something to due with the number of celebrities that have been featured on WWE TV this past year with the RAW guest host storyline.

WNZ

DUKE NUKEM
02-25-2010, 07:53 PM
thanks for the post Konan

mikedudelang
02-26-2010, 04:42 PM
The whole celebrity thing is killing RAW programming for me. It's an idiotic storyline to have some no-nothin' outsider come in and 'book' for a night. Ridiculous.

westlocke
02-26-2010, 07:21 PM
I agree Mike. The celebrities are taking away from the show. If they must use them, have them on for a longer duration than one Monday, so they at least appear to be knowledgeable in their roles. One host here and there is not bad, but this parade of host is wearing me down...