PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho comments on RVD's TNA debut

Konan
03-09-2010, 07:32 PM
Chris Jericho posted his thoughts on Rob Van Dam’s debut on Twitter. Chris Jericho wrote the following:

"The beat down of RVD 20 seconds into his debut in TNA was mind boggling. I dont understand how so many talented people can be so clueless"

NODQ

Big Evil
03-09-2010, 08:01 PM
I have to agree with him there. Didn't get to see the actual show at that point, but reading the coverage I was baffled. They bring in a big star like RVD, only to have another big star in Sting, and older one albeit but still big, and have him beat the crap out of Van Dam. I want to hear the reasoning behind this. Seems to me like a burying job, but hopefully something good and big comes out of this so it isn't ruining Van Dam like it seems to be at this point.

Thanks Konan

Y0UR Messiah
03-09-2010, 08:13 PM
Well I see it as a big move. Because of this we can see a RVD/Sting feud and that personally would be awesome to see.

Smartmark
03-09-2010, 08:26 PM
^^ I think you are right.

They wouldn't bash RVD like that if they didn't have planned a feud between those two.

Thanx for posting Konan!

Swinny
03-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Well... RVD did squash Sting before hand and pinned him in like 10 seconds, lol, so... it definitely wasn't all one-sided.

And like everyone else said, it's to build a feud between RVD and Sting and that match really has dream match-like implications and could be huge.

Kage
03-09-2010, 11:16 PM
RVD has a ego, he wouldn't sign knowing that he's going to be buried all the time.

dreamking
03-10-2010, 05:45 PM
i think there is a good chance of rvd being the next tna world champion aJ will beat pope and abyss im sure:rvd:

DUKE NUKEM
03-10-2010, 07:54 PM
i just hope they give him a good push, and not make it a big mistake for him coming to tna