PDA

View Full Version : Orton's Next Feud?, Morrison Heel Turn

John
03-11-2010, 07:40 PM
-- The dark match main events for the two shows immediately following WrestleMania have been announced. Raw will see John Cena, Edge and Triple H team up to take on Batista, Sheamus and Chris Jericho. SmackDown's dark match main event features The Undertaker and Edge against Chris Jericho and CM Punk

-- RAW's annual post-WrestleMania tour of Europe have John Cena and Triple vs. Sheamus and Big Show, and Randy Orton vs. Christian as the advertised top matches in most cities, with Triple H vs. Randy Orton and John Cena vs. Sheamus headlining other cities. On the SmackDown side, Chris Jericho vs. Edge, and Rey Mysterio and Kane vs. CM Punk and John Morrison, are being advertised as the top matches in most cities, with Edge vs. Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk and Kane vs. Drew McIntyre in the remaining venues. It should be noted that there has been talk of turning John Morrison heel so we'll see. As always, things can and likely will change.

Kage
03-11-2010, 09:57 PM
I like how Orton already in his career is starting to put over guys lower than him on the pecking order.

Swinny
03-12-2010, 01:15 AM
Hm... I'm not sure how I feel about turning Morrison heel. I really liked him as a heel, but he's working quite well as a face and has gotten over with the fans really well. Although, if it kills his team with R-Truth... I'm all for it.

LionDen
03-12-2010, 04:26 AM
I like how Orton already in his career is starting to put over guys lower than him on the pecking order.

Well, he has another 10 years in the WWE to make a huge name for himself lol

I notice Triple H is on the face side with Cena and Edge, this kind of says he won't be turning heel at WM like has been said since Batista and Jericho are heels.

Smartmark
03-12-2010, 05:38 AM
Thanx for posting John!

Konan
03-12-2010, 07:52 AM
morrisson heel? wow thats great because when the wrestler turn heel its mean wwe gave him a push to main roster and he is probably become a successful wrestler.

Swinny
03-12-2010, 08:31 AM
morrisson heel? wow thats great because when the wrestler turn heel its mean wwe gave him a push to main roster and he is probably become a successful wrestler.

... Wait... what? I fail to grasp the logic in this sentence.

DUKE NUKEM
03-12-2010, 07:33 PM
thanks for the update John