PDA

View Full Version : Stone Cold crushes TNA

Punisher
03-17-2010, 01:03 AM
The 3/15 edition of Raw did a 3.7 rating. The show averaged 5.6 million viewers. The shows did hours of 3.73 and 3.68.

The 3/15 edition of Impact did a .84 rating, with 1,068,000 viewers

PW Insider

Kage
03-17-2010, 01:34 AM
I forgot Impact was on lol.

Swinny
03-17-2010, 04:07 AM
Wow. Crushing is right. This is why Impact needs to go live every week, not just every other week. Now, it wouldn't have made a gigantic difference this week, I don't think, but I think they definitely would have gotten some more viewers. I would have been more inclined to flip back and forth more had it been live and had I not just been able to read the spoilers ahead of time.

LionDen
03-17-2010, 07:15 AM
I have to say WWE was very good this week, which is a nice change. TNA was a good show but I think WWE beat it in my mind this week and that is the first time in such a long time.

deadmanwalkin
03-17-2010, 09:14 AM
i forgot about tna lol woops

Konan
03-17-2010, 10:31 AM
The reason TNA doesn't get any ratings is because its never live Dixie Carter is stupid she thinks she is better than WWE and thinks she can beat there ratings if she wants to be the best she has to wait like WWE did it takes more to get where WWE is at right now if she is whining and bitching she will never get any ratings she is rushing into things all she needs to do is shut her mouth and wait in the long distance future to get where WWE is at to get higher ratings rushing into things won't get her there TNA will never beat WWE because WWE has been on television more than 20 years and WWE has a lot of history of great PPV and matches that's why WWE is the best TNA still has a lot more to go if dixie carter wants higher ratings she has to wait like WWE did you don't see anyone in the WWE whining saying oh we will beat this program or we are better than them that's why her mouth is getting people to stop watching her show she can bring WWE wrestlers and hall of famers to her show but none of that is better than WWE.

Lord Epic
03-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Well said Konan.
And i cant help myself but.. of course Stone cold crushed tna, because thats the bottom line. :wink: