PDA

View Full Version : WrestleMania's Opening Match,

Konan
03-17-2010, 07:11 PM
As of this week, the decision still hadn't been made whether John Cena vs. Batista, Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels or Edge vs. Chris Jericho would be the last match at WrestleMania. The Unified Tag Team Title match is currently scheduled to open the show with Money in the Bank going on second. Vince McMahon vs. Bret Hart would likely go somewhere in the middle of the card. Of course, all of this is subject to change.

Swinny
03-17-2010, 07:40 PM
It should definitely be 'Taker vs. HBK and I think it will be.

Smartmark
03-17-2010, 07:54 PM
^^ I hope you mean that Taker Vs HBK should be the main event and not the first match :P

Anyway, thanx for posting Konan!

ArJay
03-18-2010, 12:12 AM
Knowing the way WWE has been doing weirdass lineups for PPVs, Taker/HBK will open the show and a divas match will be the main event. :hmm:

Swinny
03-18-2010, 12:35 AM
^^ I hope you mean that Taker Vs HBK should be the main event and not the first match :P

Anyway, thanx for posting Konan!

Lol, yes, that's what I meant.

christianedge
03-18-2010, 02:07 AM
start with mitb...excitement can get the crowd hot early

Konan
03-18-2010, 05:53 AM
they should finish with HBK vs Taker as this will steal the show, any matches coming after will just not keep the bar raised if ya get what i mean

LionDen
03-18-2010, 10:18 AM
Yeah, I would rather seee Taker vs HBK as the last match. Since it might be HBKs last match, it is only appropiate and it could be the end of the streak ... huge deal.

DUKE NUKEM
03-18-2010, 06:38 PM
thanks for the post Konan

muzi
03-19-2010, 11:13 AM
First, to make Batista vs Cena as last match would be a huge mistake (but I would not be surprised by WWE to built momentum for Cena/ultimate heel Batista..)
after Taker vs HBK...they are not in the same league - hell, they are not even in the same world!

Second, When HBK loses his "final" match in the main event at WM, he could be sent off with respect in the middle of the ring - the cameras are out, just the live audience watches and WWE could use that as a DVD bonus or something like that...

Konan
03-20-2010, 06:07 PM
Usually they have, or try to have a Major Title close the show, but if HBK IS retiring after WM26, then maybe he should close the show, Cena and Batista should be in the upper mid card. The Divas Title match is likely to be after either the Vince match or Cena's I reckon.