PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Controversy Over Magazine Covers

Kellie
03-21-2010, 10:07 PM
The Beckett Blog has an interview with WWE Magazine Assistant Editor Jeff Ashworth talking about the planning and process that went into publishing the 26 covers for next month's magazine. They mention that subscribers will get the Shawn Michaels cover, and all the 26 covers will only be distributed within the US. In UK and Canada, the only covers available are John Cena, Triple H, Rey Mysterio and Undertaker. So Canadians wont be able to get the Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Edge or Christian covers.

Meanwhile, Matt Hardy not being on a cover has his fans fuming, including Jeff Hardy, who tweeted "MattHardy not on one of theWWE wrestlemania magizineCovers.....That is someBULLS**T2me!!!!think about itWWE fans...is that right or wrong?"

Matt tweeted "I wanna thank everybody for fightin 4 me-means the world to me guys! Make your voices be heard to the Powers That Be! Thx 4 everything!"

PWI

Swinny
03-21-2010, 10:37 PM
Eh... fuck Matt Hardy.

What I'm pissed about is... you can't get the Bret Hart cover in Canada?! What kinda shit is that?!

LionDen
03-21-2010, 11:30 PM
What I'm pissed about is... you can't get the Bret Hart cover in Canada?! What kinda shit is that?!

Yeah, that does sound a little weird. You would think that him on the cover would have been one of the first to be distributed in Canada.

The Major
03-22-2010, 02:14 AM
Matt Hardy needs to loss weight. or tone his fat, its terrible.
And oh WWE not selling Bret, edge or Jericho in cananda? hello? where do they come from?

they have gone mad, i tells ya.

Swinny
03-22-2010, 03:08 AM
Matt Hardy needs to loss weight. or tone his fat, its terrible.
And oh WWE not selling Bret, edge or Jericho in cananda? hello? where do they come from?

they have gone mad, i tells ya.

Yeah, and Christian too. If they're only going to sell certain ones in Canada, it should be those ones.

Kage
03-22-2010, 03:34 AM
Ok, well there's 26 covers... Matt Hardy should be on one... I mean Goldust has one ffs.

Kellie
03-22-2010, 03:44 AM
^ Good point but Matt Hardy needs to stop whining on Twitter and stop needing his brother to help him do it .. thats all Matt Hardy is good for these days, being a whiny little bitch

Konan
03-22-2010, 07:20 AM
Matt should stay in WWE. I just dont understand why he isnt being pushed. Matt would make a good Word Heavyweight Champion.

scorpionf
03-22-2010, 11:06 AM
Looks like I am getting a Shawn Michaels cover then, lol - damned 2 year subscription!

Fact of the matter is, a 2 year subscription of 26 magazines is cheaper if you were to buy 10 issues from a newsagent here - And that's International Postage as well included in the subscription!

muzi
03-22-2010, 01:20 PM
Matt should stay in WWE. I just dont understand why he isnt being pushed. Matt would make a good Word Heavyweight Champion.

I don't want to offend fans of Matt, beacause that is just my personal opinion! But:

He does not receive a push because he's sloppy. Evertime I watch Matt Hardy in the ring I strongly have to convinve me to not switch the prgramm...damn, when he does some moves itreally looks him moving like a 69 year, old stable man...

Plus, he's whinning about everything on tweeter, myspce...

On the other side, when Goldust gets his cover, Matt should have receiving his 10 spots before Goldust.

muzi
03-22-2010, 01:23 PM
And, no cover with Bret Hart, Edge, Chris Jericho or Christian available in Canada is a f.cking joke! No-brain-idea from WWE...

Konan
03-22-2010, 02:56 PM
I don't want to offend fans of Matt, beacause that is just my personal opinion! But:

He does not receive a push because he's sloppy. Evertime I watch Matt Hardy in the ring I strongly have to convinve me to not switch the prgramm...damn, when he does some moves itreally looks him moving like a 69 year, old stable man...

Plus, he's whinning about everything on tweeter, myspce...

I found it complete bullshit as well. He's the only one on the WM card to not have a cover, and even the likes of Santino gets a cover. Weither you personally feel he is boring or not, the guy is one of the most over guys on Smackdown and always gets a great reaction, plain stupid if you ask me.

On the other side, when Goldust gets his cover, Matt should have receiving his 10 spots before Goldust.

I found it complete bullshit as well. He's the only one on the WM card to not have a cover, and even the likes of Santino gets a cover. Weither you personally feel he is boring or not, the guy is one of the most over guys on Smackdown and always gets a great reaction, plain stupid if you ask me.

DUKE NUKEM
03-22-2010, 06:27 PM
thanks for the post kellie