PDA

View Full Version : Latest on WWE Changing the Survivor Series PPV

Konan
03-22-2010, 02:48 PM
- While WWE still had the Survivor Series listed on their 2010 pay-per-view calendar, a new Variety article on WWE pay-per-view business confirms that WWE will be “re-tooling” the concept this year because of “eroding sales.”

Regarding the Survivor Series changes, a WWE spokesman said, “If something gets tired or old, it’s something we have to look at. It’s just like any entertainment property. It’s crucial to continue to reinvent yourself. WWE fans will tell you right away if they like it or don’t like it and if it’s something they don’t want, we don’t do it again.”

ClayMation
03-22-2010, 02:59 PM
maybe they sihouldnt take it away, but instead make it like it used to be...all (or the majority) of the matches being your 5 on 5 Survivor Series matches...in my opinion those are alot of fun. Might bring back some old fans too, its a stretch i know, but still. :)

LionDen
03-22-2010, 04:55 PM
WWE fans will tell you right away if they like it or don’t like it and if it’s something they don’t want, we don’t do it again.”

Bullshit.

Smartmark
03-22-2010, 05:00 PM
Survivor Series was one of those PPV's I always was excited to se, together with Summerslam.

They should keep it!

Thanx for posting Konan!

DUKE NUKEM
03-22-2010, 06:25 PM
thanks for the update Konan

The Mac
03-22-2010, 09:17 PM
those 5 on 5 matches were my fav growin up
they should bring those back

LionDen
03-22-2010, 10:48 PM
Survivor Series was one of those PPV's I always was excited to se, together with Summerslam.

They should keep it!

Thanx for posting Konan!

True, I always saw Surevivor Series as one of the big PPVs of the year. It would be a shame if they change it.

TJChurch
03-22-2010, 11:53 PM
I still like to watch the one in Philly where DX lets Punk do HHH's intro. After that, the vast majority of it (oldsters vs. Squad, Edge returns a ton of times) gets a bit old.