PDA

View Full Version : Vince McMahon Rips TNA's Style of Wrestling

Kellie
03-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Speaking to Acorn Online, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon rips TNA for its struggle to make any sort of impact in the ongoing "Monday Night War" with his company's RAW telecast.

Notably, McMahon explains that TNA offers a dated product--"pro wrasslin'"--that is not compatible with the expectations of the modern WWE fan.

"We’re in different businesses," says McMahon. "We’re in the entertainment business and they’re in the ‘pro wrasslin’ business. It’s different markets. When they moved to Monday nights they threw the kitchen sink at us and only did a fraction of our audience. It doesn’t speak well for the type of product they’re trying to present with the tawdry, blood-soaked action. I don’t think that’s what the culture wants these days.”

McMahon adds that his company, which is "woven into the fabric of America," represents a true family affair.

Says McMahon, "If you look at the audience for our live events you will see fathers and sons and mothers and sons and brothers and sisters. This is something an entire family can go out and enjoy together. It’s a lot like baseball in that respect."

IW

TJChurch
03-25-2010, 10:10 PM
When he stops pushing to WM, & they can decide whether to do Thursday replays or not (& esp. after the draft/roster changes), we'll see who truly wins.

Travicity
03-25-2010, 11:28 PM
So people still think that WWE is the best wrestling in the world when he even admitted they're in two different lists. Sports Entertainment and Pro Wrestling. Surely proving that fans of WWE arent fans of WRESTLING. He admitted it. It's anooying when people say they're the best when technically they cheated there way to the top not using completely wrestling. Which is sad so is shows there are actually far less actual wrestling fans in the world :(

TJChurch
03-25-2010, 11:34 PM
So people still think that WWE is the best wrestling in the world when he even admitted they're in two different lists. Sports Entertainment and Pro Wrestling. Surely proving that fans of WWE arent fans of WRESTLING. He admitted it.

Bullcrap; All he admitted in that interview (a few differnet times & ways) is he doesn't know much (if anything) about his audience.

Besides; Let's be honest, & admit TNA isn't wrestling either. They started in Nashville (N) Tennessee (T)... It's all so they could be "TNA". (Say it out loud if you must), which thy continued by pushing their Knockouts before the women ever had a belt. (Always have gotten the highest ratings of the show.)

It's anooying when people say they're the best when technically they cheated there way to the top not using completely wrestling.

Meaning what? They use mics & storylines too? Yeah... Well, if I don't care about the man &/or what's happened/been said to him; Also a large reason most feuds are repeated &/or several matches long.

Travicity
03-25-2010, 11:39 PM
Im sorry got a little excited there lol.

But they are on two different lists. Pro Wrestling and Sports Entertainment. It's just annoying when people say ROH is boring when ROH is Pro Wrestling. I mean he makes great point's. If you don't like ROH that's fine but if you find there product boring which is WRESTLING then surely your a fan of sports entertainment and prefer that to actual wrestling.

Y0UR Messiah
03-25-2010, 11:51 PM
Says McMahon, "If you look at the audience for our live events you will see fathers and sons and mothers and sons and brothers and sisters. This is something an entire family can go out and enjoy together. It’s a lot like baseball in that respect."

Yes, a baseball game, where men wear tights, women wear a lot less, and they beat the living shit out of one another.

Yep, just like baseball.

TJChurch
03-26-2010, 02:44 AM
It's just annoying when people say ROH is boring when ROH is Pro Wrestling.

Must admit to being confused; It's annoying when people say it's boring b/c it's... Boring. Yes, I admit they are on different lists, wrestling & sports entertainment. But ROH could be both, outside of the fact it's not that entertaining.

Before you ask me to watch some ROH, I admit I am sitting feet away from my ROH DVDS: Best Of, Bloodstained, Greatest Rivalries, & Stars of Honor. I also admit, however, to buying each of those b/c they included stars (current &/or past) of TNA & WWE. I admit the fact they have little mic work involving the wrestlers (w/the possible exception of CM Punk). You wanna know why I have no problem with that? B/c I'm only watching 1 match. If I had the ability, & decided to watch ROH's show on HDNet, I think that before WWE's next post-Mania PPV, I will/would have killed myself.

I mean he makes great point's. If you don't like ROH that's fine but if you find there product boring which is WRESTLING then surely your a fan of sports entertainment and prefer that to actual wrestling.

You can't be a fan of both?

LionDen
03-26-2010, 05:06 AM
Vince should remember he got his fan base (including the fathers who bring their young children) from being in the wrassling business. Vince should also remember that fathersuse to bring their children etc to the shows before they went PG, he is not clued in to nothing, he has just changed how the WWE does business, in a way.

Vince should also admit that the WWE has changed alot because his wife is trying to get a very high political position and all the WWE wrassling business was falling back into her lap with people asking questions aout the violence etc.

TJChurch
03-26-2010, 05:31 AM
Vince should remember he got his fan base (including the fathers who bring their young children) from being in the wrassling business. Vince should also remember that fathersuse to bring their children etc to the shows before they went PG, he is not clued in to nothing, he has just changed how the WWE does business, in a way.

Vince should also admit that the WWE has changed alot because his wife is trying to get a very high political position and all the WWE wrassling business was falling back into her lap with people asking questions aout the violence etc.

He won't remember that stuff about being in the wrassling biz; He's been denying it since the original Monday Wars, if not before.

Also, I can see why they wanted to watch portrayal of women, etc. due to Linda's aspirations. But wiping-off blood during a PPV?!

Konan
03-26-2010, 08:21 AM
Oh shut up Vince. Your "PG" rating is why I watch TNA every Monday...because they got the balls to say ass, damn, pissed. Or show some blood, that is why people go see it...or atleast me. Wish the Attitude era would come back to WWE...until it does...TNA will get my viewing every Monday Night!

TJChurch
03-26-2010, 08:24 AM
Oh shut up Vince. Your "PG" rating is why I watch TNA every Monday...because they got the balls to say ass, damn, pissed. Or show some blood, that is why people go see it...or atleast me. Wish the Attitude era would come back to WWE...until it does...TNA will get my viewing every Monday Night!

Then what the heck are you doing here? This is a place for fans of wrestling.

Konan
03-26-2010, 08:28 AM
Then what the heck are you doing here? This is a place for fans of wrestling.

i guess i m a wrestling fan .and yeah i m sure.

TJChurch
03-26-2010, 08:29 AM
i guess i m a wrestling fan

If you pick the current TNA (Hogan, the Nasty Boys, "the band", etc.) over the Mania buildup, I gotta wonder.

Konan
03-26-2010, 08:31 AM
I dont remember any of the fans complaining about blood. That was all Vinces idea. TNA is living in WWE's past. Thats a lot better than WWE's present. He thinks he knows what the fans want but when it comes down to it he doesn't give a shit. All he cares about is what he knows he wants. TNA knows what the fans want and they listen to them.

TJChurch
03-26-2010, 08:44 AM
I dont remember any of the fans complaining about blood. That was all Vinces idea. TNA is living in WWE's past. Thats a lot better than WWE's present. He thinks he knows what the fans want but when it comes down to it he doesn't give a shit. All he cares about is what he knows he wants. TNA knows what the fans want and they listen to them.

Right about Vince; Wrong about TNA. They're giving the fans now the things & people we wanted 10/20 years ago.

Konan
03-26-2010, 08:47 AM
Right about Vince; Wrong about TNA. They're giving the fans now the things & people we wanted 10/20 years ago.

Vince does listen to fans. The internet is a small fraction, and even though they bitch they still watch it anyway. Stupid shit like lack of blood is a dumb reason to watch over compnay over another.

TJChurch
03-26-2010, 08:49 AM
Vince does listen to fans. The internet is a small fraction, and even though they bitch they still watch it anyway. Stupid shit like lack of blood is a dumb reason to watch over compnay over another.

Vince listens to fans, & then does what he wants anyway.

As I tell some of my family (who aren't even wrestling fans), there are 2 kinds of surprise endings: The kind where you are actually surprised, & the kind where you think of it, but then think, "That's so stupid" or "That wouldn't work", so "nobody would ever do that.' The latter is the type WWE has done the most in '10.

Konan
03-26-2010, 08:55 AM
this is ridiculous if vince wants an "entertainment" kind of business then might as well take of the word "wrestling" in wwe

TJChurch
03-26-2010, 08:55 AM
this is ridiculous if vince wants an "entertainment" kind of business then might as well take of the word "wrestling" in wwe

He can't do that; If he removed the words it's not now, all he'd have left is "World".

dreamking
03-26-2010, 08:57 AM
im enjoying the current mix of entertainment and wrestling provided by tna.The signings of jeff hardy and rvd add to an already impressive roster of which is far superior to wwe.I find tna more entertaining in its segments and the wrestling of a higher standard.while wwe has john cena agaist batista both poor wrestlers in wrestlemanias main event tna has aj styles and jeff hardy as a future match both highlly talented guys and they will im sure have a fantastic match soon:boy:

TJChurch
03-26-2010, 09:00 AM
im enjoying the current mix of entertainment and wrestling provided by tna.The signings of jeff hardy and rvd add to an already impressive roster of which is far superior to wwe.I find tna more entertaining in its segments and the wrestling of a higher standard.while wwe has john cena agaist batista both poor wrestlers in wrestlemanias main event tna has aj styles and jeff hardy as a future match both highlly talented guys and they will im sure have a fantastic match soon:boy:

They will, I agree... I know it b/c I've seen it before. Don't be surprised if they keep that up again until Jeff goes to jail or rehab. (TNA: Testing Not Allowed/Accurate...)

Also, the signings were good, outside of the fact they can only debut once, & will now be slowly fazed-out by Flair, Knobbs, the Outsiders, & the other AARP candidates, much like the rest of TNA's roster, only half of whom are watchable anyway.

Wrestling of a higher standard? I'll respond to that part when I can stop laughing.

Konan
03-26-2010, 09:43 AM
He can't do that; If he removed the words it's not now, all he'd have left is "World".
Vince is care about money .he don't know the the meaning of WWE .
Not everyone who watches wrestling is five years old and entertained by leprechauns. People can handle looking at blood.

Smartmark
03-26-2010, 12:43 PM
Vince are an idiot! Will always be! Have always been!

He can keep airing his children shows, I don't care!

And before someone is pointing out; Why are you watching WM 26 then?! I only watch WM 26 because of HBK!

Konan
03-26-2010, 12:59 PM
I really miss the old WWE from the Attitude Era when First Blood matches and Hardcore matches as well sudden chair shots were a thing of the norm on WWE programming. Now if I wanna see some blood in wrestling, I'll have no choice but to tune into Tawdry Nonstop Action (TNA) instead of We Wussied Everything (WWE).

Smartmark
03-26-2010, 01:27 PM
^^ Or ROH :wink:

I will be the first one to call that a wrestling match doesn't need blood to be good. Hell, I've seen some 5-Star matches in my years that never had any weapons or blood in it. It might be good for business that WWE cuts down on the violence and blood in the matches, but it won't be good for the wrestling, but as Vince said, he tries to air a show that the whole family can enjoy, so I guess if you want to see real wrestling, you have to turn on something else.

hardcoregamer16
03-26-2010, 05:18 PM
I am pretty sure the whole family is not watching that shit and do you think if guys have to pick WWE or any sport there are picking any sport. I mean I tried to watch this PG and after 10 minutes I want jump off a fucking bridge. I dont even care about the rating but god what little wrestling there is sucks and is so predictable.

Konan
03-26-2010, 06:19 PM
Wwe sux ass. No blood. No farting. No chair shots. No spitting. No head shots. No nothing. It's like taking punching and kicking away from ufc. Good move vince mcmahon. Won't be watching this fake ass censored elementary school level entertainment no more. I want more realistic wrestling with blood and foul language and lots of tables and chair shots... Tna tna tna tna tna tna tna rated r for the hardcore wrestling fan! Oh yea!!!!

DUKE NUKEM
03-26-2010, 06:23 PM
thanks for the post Kellie

mikedudelang
03-26-2010, 11:41 PM
The thing everyone has to understand is that Vince hasn't been in the 'wrasslin business' since he went to the New York Athletic Commission and registered his product as 'entertainment' and not 'sport'. This not only allowed him to avoid using union workers (saving him a bundle) but also allowed wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Billy Jack Haynes, Sid Vicious & Paul Orndorff to roid their asses into orbit without fear of any drug testing.

Vince is Hollywood. With his company being pubically traded, he has to go where advertisers want him to go. Sadly, for most old school fans, this means cattering to kids and families. This just makes what TNA is trying to do mean that much more to me. I appreciate the fact that they are showing off a more 'old school' brand of wrestling, not just some glossed up, watered down product like the WWE has been throwing down for the last several years.

TJChurch
03-27-2010, 04:38 AM
Vince is care about money .he don't know the the meaning of WWE .
Not everyone who watches wrestling is five years old and entertained by leprechauns. People can handle looking at blood.

Vince doesn't understand the meaning of WWE?! It's his company, so he decides what the meaning is.

Not everyone is entertained by leprechauns, but not everyone sees Dolph or Drew as Champs, either... I see a divorce in his future, b/c if Linda continues to go political, she's gonna cost him $ when he has to change more & loses more audience.

Konan
03-27-2010, 05:32 AM
Vince doesn't understand the meaning of WWE?! It's his company, so he decides what the meaning is.

Not everyone is entertained by leprechauns, but not everyone sees Dolph or Drew as Champs, either... I see a divorce in his future, b/c if Linda continues to go political, she's gonna cost him $ when he has to change more & loses more audience.

The only reason the wwe went to pg is Linda Mcmahon is running to be a senator so Vince had to clean up the wwe so she would get voters to vote for her.

TJChurch
03-27-2010, 05:35 AM
The only reason the wwe went to pg is Linda Mcmahon is running to be a senator so Vince had to clean up the wwe so she would get voters to vote for her.

I thought I covered that; Is there a rule here you have to say things directly?

Konan
03-27-2010, 05:42 AM
i understand what vince is doing. hes applealing to a VERY large market and im sorry to SAY this guys but hes gonna continue to do so. so long as it makes money. considering hes been in the buisness for so long he wont go out of buisness coz tna are about. tna used to be great. i was a great fan untill it turned in to bad wcw prt 2. i mean come on bring back in aload of old boring men. with old boring story lines. jez guys come on. whAt the hell haqppened to good old fassioned wrestling. thats whats been lost. the wrestling. i have seen the flairs, the hogans, the bloody scot halls. i dont need to see them again. i wanna see new guys. working a great WRESTLING match. not just the silly dangerous stunts that both companies prefer.its boring. sorry for the rant.

LionDen
03-27-2010, 06:56 AM
I have to say this has been an awesome discussion about this, I agree that Linda going into politics has changed the WWE for the worse and it does not matter how anyone replies to that fact but that is the fact.

Konan
03-27-2010, 07:11 AM
I have to say this has been an awesome discussion about this, I agree that Linda going into politics has changed the WWE for the worse and it does not matter how anyone replies to that fact but that is the fact.

this is what i m saying. For the sake of linda vince can do every thing.whatever it will be worse for wwe or not.this is ridiculous if vince wants an "entertainment" kind of business then might as well take of the word "wrestling" in wwe.

TJChurch
03-27-2010, 07:13 AM
this is what i m saying. For the sake of linda vince can do every thing.whatever it will be worse for wwe or not.this is ridiculous if vince wants an "entertainment" kind of business then might as well take of the word "wrestling" in wwe.

Must disagree... It's b/c of Linda he has to watch what he does. Also (as I believe I said before) if he removes the words that don't apply from the name, only the first one would be left.

Konan
03-27-2010, 07:45 AM
Must disagree... It's b/c of Linda he has to watch what he does. Also (as I believe I said before) if he removes the words that don't apply from the name, only the first one would be left.

Vince is a businessman the more people a household that watch the more money he make so wile he is appealing to 3/4 of a household and TNA is aiming for that 18-35 guess what only one person in that household in that range the other three are watching RAW. bottom line there are less 18-35 pepole in the world then there are the rest and that's not including the 18-35 that are watching RAW. TNA can have the 18-35 and WWE will take the rest and the monday night win yet again!

TJChurch
03-27-2010, 07:48 AM
Vince is a businessman the more people a household that watch the more money he make so wile he is appealing to 3/4 of a household and TNA is aiming for that 18-35 guess what only one person in that household in that range the other three are watching RAW. bottom line there are less 18-35 pepole in the world then there are the rest and that's not including the 18-35 that are watching RAW. TNA can have the 18-35 and WWE will take the rest and the monday night win yet again!

Take the company names out of it; As much as they may deny it, for Eric/Russo/JJ/Dixie/Hogan, it's about beating Vince, working under any name.

Also, let us not forget that WCW beat WWE for over a year straight, & WWE still came out on top, even having Eric as an on-character employee for a stretch.

Konan
03-27-2010, 08:33 AM
Take the company names out of it; As much as they may deny it, for Eric/Russo/JJ/Dixie/Hogan, it's about beating Vince, working under any name.

Also, let us not forget that WCW beat WWE for over a year straight, & WWE still came out on top, even having Eric as an on-character employee for a stretch.

Wow there are waay too many marks on here....it's pretty simple when you look at it like this. WWE is after the kids with their "PG" rated show. TNA focuses on teens and adults only. WWE is doing the smarter thing and they will always be the more popular company IMO. Having said that I also enjoy watching TNA over WWE. Wrestling was at its best during the attitude era and thats what TNA is trying to recreate, but their doing a poor job at that. TNA has the better wrestling, if you don't agree then go watch some X-divsion matches. If you do that and still say WWE focuses on wrestling more than TNA you can label yourself ignorant and a mark. WWE focuses on character gimmicks. Kane, Cena, Undertaker and Orton. What do all of these guys have in common? They can't wrestle worth shit, but they are entertainers and thats what WWE is all about. WWE is in the entertainment gamme now. TNA is in the wrestling game. End of rant

TJChurch
03-27-2010, 08:33 PM
Wow there are waay too many marks on here....

Refer to that whe you quote 1 of them.

it's pretty simple when you look at it like this. WWE is after the kids with their "PG" rated show.

I doubt that; Look at the way they talk down about Cena & others that are made "for the kids", etc.

TNA focuses on teens and adults only.

I doubt that; I'm in my late 20s, & still can't stand half of what they do.

WWE is doing the smarter thing and they will always be the more popular company IMO.

That has more to do with what TNA isn't doing/is doing wrong.

Wrestling was at its best during the attitude era and thats what TNA is trying to recreate, but their doing a poor job at that.

They only want the roster, not the level of talent those rosters had.

TNA has the better wrestling, if you don't agree then go watch some X-divsion matches.

Yeah; Those are awesome. But then go watch the ones TNA books as their main events, with Hogan, Flair, etc. booked, & admit it sucks.

If you do that and still say WWE focuses on wrestling more than TNA you can label yourself ignorant and a mark.

They both still focus on wrestling, but the wrong amounts of time on the wrong kinds.

WWE focuses on character gimmicks. Kane, Cena, Undertaker and Orton.

Except for the fact 75% of those are playing larger versions of their true selves. (Orton, for 1, has admitted as much in interviews.)

WWE is in the entertainment gamme now. TNA is in the wrestling game. End of rant

Next time, "quit while you're ahead", AKA before you start.

Konan
03-28-2010, 08:31 AM
I don't think this was the 'war' everyone wanted to see. Some lame Twitter crap. Now, TNA needs to step up, move out, and grab WWE by the throat. WWE, on the other hand, needs to get their throats grabbed in order to buck up, rise to the occasion, and go to a f*ckin' war! WWE's product these days is shallow, stupid, and embarrassing to watch. I'm going to watch WrestleMania, but I'm guessing my 10-year streak as a WWE fan will come to an end very, very soon if WWE continues to be a shitty product. And TNA better keep the old guns behind the curtains and breed original superstars. I emphasize..."SUPERstars", not just stars that draw the attention of 2 people at an airport. I'm talking SUPERstars that need security to escort them from a building!

TJChurch
03-28-2010, 08:48 AM
It's circular right now; WWE is crap, but they don't need to be all that great to beat TNA right now. TNA is even worse crap (booking mainly the problem... with both?), so they get beat by WWE's not-as-good-as-once-was-but-better-than-TNA-is crap.

Konan
03-28-2010, 09:34 AM
It's circular right now; WWE is crap, but they don't need to be all that great to beat TNA right now. TNA is even worse crap (booking mainly the problem... with both?), so they get beat by WWE's not-as-good-as-once-was-but-better-than-TNA-is crap.

this is what you ask thats tna is crap/.. now a days tna is the most improving company which can hold the the wwe viewers in next upcoming months.wwe is in deep shit as i ask this before.wwe needs some different stuff to entertain viewer. wwe is not wrestling its a 2 hour show like any laughter show.come on Vince where is the wrestling ? where is the wwe \/ u just kill this business for the sake for yr wife.

TJChurch
03-29-2010, 04:32 AM
this is what you ask thats tna is crap/.. now a days tna is the most improving company which can hold the the wwe viewers in next upcoming months.wwe is in deep shit as i ask this before.wwe needs some different stuff to entertain viewer. wwe is not wrestling its a 2 hour show like any laughter show.come on Vince where is the wrestling ? where is the wwe \/ u just kill this business for the sake for yr wife.

WWE has crap wrestling often, but it does have wrestling. TNA does have (as you say WWE does) laughter, but they call it their matches. (With the loss of Kong & some others, & focus on older males, I feel it has actually gone down.)

TNA is of course most-improved, or should be, since much is better than a Zero. But if anything, they have taken this time when WWE has sucked (leading up to "their Super Bowl", believe it or not), & used it to prove they can beat them at sucking.

Konan
03-29-2010, 05:01 AM
So Vince compeltley misses the point...TNA isn't failing because of their type of product, it's failing because of their execution. If the hardcore "rasslin" matches were between young guys like Necro Buther and Homicide and veterans like RVD, Jeff Hardy or Rhino(three only a handful of TNA's veterans that still have anything to give) it would work fine. But Team 3-D(all three of them), Sting, Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Hulk Hogan, Mick Foley, and especially The Nasty Boys have nothing left. I understand TNA wants to mix the old and the new...but you have to do a better job and have a better focus. It's all over the place...and with guys like Hall and The Nastys it doesn't matter how focused it is...these guys have nothing left in 2010..hell Scott Hall and the Nasty Boys haven't had anything in about 15 years. Its frustrating because until TNA does its job well WWE won't change because WWE won't have to.

TJChurch
03-29-2010, 05:08 AM
So Vince compeltley misses the point...TNA isn't failing because of their type of product, it's failing because of their execution.

Which leads to their prodyct type: Bad.

If the hardcore "rasslin" matches

Too much hardcore is a mistake; Ask Heyman.

were between young guys like Necro Buther and Homicide and veterans like RVD, Jeff Hardy or Rhino(three only a handful of TNA's veterans that still have anything to give) it would work fine.

They give those guys matches... But for less time than it takes me to type this.

But Team 3-D(all three of them), Sting, Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Hulk Hogan, Mick Foley, and especially The Nasty Boys have nothing left.

3-D, Foley, & maybe Sting are still OK... Perhaps in smaller doses.

I understand TNA wants to mix the old and the new...but you have to do a better job and have a better focus. It's all over the place...and with guys like Hall and The Nastys it doesn't matter how focused it is...these guys have nothing left in 2010..hell Scott Hall and the Nasty Boys haven't had anything in about 15 years.

I don't get the feeling they want to mix it... And even if they do, it doesn't matter, It's about what Hogan & the other backers want, & what they want is nepotism.

Its frustrating because until TNA does its job well WWE won't change because WWE won't have to.

TNA doesn't do its job well; They were doing their job better a year ago.

Konan
03-29-2010, 10:03 AM
hey i just read dixie but Dixie has missed her chance to actually do some damage against Vince. If she had replied "TNA, unlike their main rival, has not forgotten their fans and gone away from the type of programming they've wanted. TNA still remembers and loves its fans." Had she said that, or something remotely similar, TNA would have definently made deep jab. As it is, the "I know you are but what am I" defense just made her look retarded.

TJChurch
03-29-2010, 11:00 PM
hey i just read dixie but Dixie has missed her chance to actually do some damage against Vince. If she had replied "TNA, unlike their main rival, has not forgotten their fans and gone away from the type of programming they've wanted. TNA still remembers and loves its fans." Had she said that, or something remotely similar, TNA would have definently made deep jab. As it is, the "I know you are but what am I" defense just made her look retarded.

I think that job was done when she bought the company, or signed with Hogan & Eric, or went head-to-head with WWE. All that put together? She rides the short bus to work.

coachthor
03-30-2010, 12:41 AM

'nuff said. Vince you are deliusional. Your wife is ugly and your son doesn't even believe in your "sports entertainment" b.s. anymore. Now.... 'nuff said.

TJChurch
03-30-2010, 04:42 AM
'nuff said. Vince you are deliusional. Your wife is ugly and your son doesn't even believe in your "sports entertainment" b.s. anymore. Now.... 'nuff said.

His wife is ugly? Perhaps, but so are half the current Divas.

As for Shane, he probably still believes in it, but wants a job that makes money. (Same as HBK, hence leaving.)

Konan
03-30-2010, 02:50 PM
vince is crappin his pants cause hes fallin short once again & soon wonrt have very much of an audience!!!

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-31-2010, 07:12 PM
technically Konan we don't get it on Monday Nights and can't contribute to the ratings :shifty:

Coming back to the important point yeah it's a lot like baseball. Stale and Boring :yawn: