PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Michaels Talks About His Match with The Undertaker & How He's Been Feeling

Kellie
03-26-2010, 01:51 PM
Here are some highlights from a new Shawn Michaels interview on MiamiHerald.com:

How will he and Undertaker top last year's match?: "I have absolutely no idea. That's the question I get asked every year. `How are you gonna follow last year?' Well, that's what they pay me to do."

On how physical last year's match was and if his body needed a break: "It was very physical, and yes, my body did need a break. Heck, my body needs a break after every match for Heaven's sake. I was fortunate to take the summer off last year. I think that was a good call."

How his body has felt the past year: "It's doing OK. The one downside of taking some time off is when you come back, it's a little tougher to get going. Your body gets used to not getting tossed around, which is a nice thing, but when you have to jump back into the deep end, it's a little bit of a shock at first. Then, obviously, the body does what it does. It toughens up and gets ready to do what it's built to do."

On he and Undertaker's entrances at WrestleMania 26 compared to last year: "I'm sure we'll have some kind of special entrance, but I think this one is taking on a different tone this year. There's more finality, I think, with this one, for both of us. I think this one will be more focused on the match and the inevitability of it, more than the differences in the characters."

LOP

Smartmark
03-26-2010, 02:10 PM
Thanx for posting Kellie!