PDA

View Full Version : Update on the future of Shawn Michaels

LionDen
03-30-2010, 12:19 AM
The WWE Public Relations person in the media section at WrestleMania last night was telling reporters after the main event that Shawn Michaels really is retiring. That was also the word going around backstage at the show. If nothing else he will be taking a long break because he was saying goodbyes to people after his match.

It will be interesting to see if that stays the case or not. Personally, I hope that he doesn't. The guy is just too good to hang the boots up. If that was it last night, what a way to go out.

coachthor
03-30-2010, 12:44 AM
He won't be gone for long. WWE fans have the attention span of a ferret on crystal meth... He'll be back before Summer Slam.

LionDen
03-30-2010, 01:05 AM
He won't be gone for long. WWE fans have the attention span of a ferret on crystal meth... He'll be back before Summer Slam.

I don't know about before but he might return for Summer Slam or Wrestlemania XXVII IMO.

ClayMation
03-30-2010, 01:28 AM
i could easily see HBK having a Stone Cold style deal...show up when he needs to. special enforcer, "one more match" types, etc...you name it.

but honestly, he is my all time fave...just look at my sig :) i dont want him to tarnish his legacy (cough...ric flair in TNA) by staying around forever.

Smartmark
03-30-2010, 03:23 AM
HBK in ROH? :think:

Thanx for the update Lion!

TJChurch
03-30-2010, 04:34 AM
I don't want him to hurt things like Ric either, but I look at 2 things:

1] They'll need proven stars as long as some of the guys there keep sucking. (Legacy, Sheamus, etc.)

2] Compared to some of the losers on the current roster (see #1), it'll be a long time before he looks bad.