PDA

View Full Version : *Spoilers* WWE Friday Night SmackDown Spoilers for April 2nd

John
03-31-2010, 07:20 AM
- Thanks to ProWrestling.net for this week's SmackDown spoilers:

The beginning of the show started with Chris Jericho cutting a promo. Edge came out and beat him up which led to Edge spearing him. Edge wad leaving the ring when Jack Swagger knocked Edge down with the the MITB briefcase. Swagger then cashed in the MITB and beat Chris Jericho with his finisher

1. Jack Swagger defeated Chris Jericho to win the World Hvt. Championship. Swagger cashed in the MITB and beat Jericho with his finisher.

2. John Morrison and R-Truth beat Cryme Tyme. After the match, Cryme Tyme broke up.

3. Drew McIntyre beat Matt Hardy.

4. Dolph Ziggler defeated Great Khali.

C.M. Punk wants a rematch with Rey Mysterio. He is going to put his hair on the line against Mysterio, who must join the Straight Edge Society if he loses. Mysterio did not come out to accept. This is likely an Extreme Rules match, but it's unclear at this point.

5. Beth Phoenix and Tiffany beat Michelle McCool and Layla.

6. Kane vs. all eight members of NXT in an elimination tag match ended in a DQ. The finish came when all the NXT members jumped Kane at once.

Teddy Long announced that Edge will face Chris Jericho next week for a shot at Jack Swagger and the World Hvt. Championship.

7. Undertaker defeated C.M. Punk. Taker won with the Tombstone piledriver.

Darth Fozzy
03-31-2010, 01:17 PM
Whata great way to bury Jericho as a World Champion

Bubala
03-31-2010, 05:49 PM
Whata great way to bury Jericho as a World Champion

I guess that whole mugshot thing with Helms finally bit him in the tuchas. I was starting to question why Helms was being punished, and Jericho wasn't.

On a side note I guess Cryme Tyme will be future endeavored soon. So sad I really liked them. WWE wasn't real good to them, maybe TNA will treat them better.

And of course WTG TAKER!!

legolas4792
03-31-2010, 08:45 PM
is it just me or does everybody who wins money in the bank wanna cash it in ASAP, i mean the first year edge waited until New Year's Revolution and the year after RVD waited until one night stand like a month or two later, and since then everybody seems to cash it in as soon as they possibly can, but maybe this is WWE's plan because i heard they are making a Money in the Bank PPV.

Smartmark
04-01-2010, 03:33 AM
Stupid how the MITB winner always win the belt when he cashes it in.

But Swagger as champion is a interesting angle.

Thanx for the spoilers!

The Major
04-01-2010, 03:47 AM
this actually makes a good smackdown show! what i dont get is why kane is agaisnt NXT and why he is jobbing. christ alive sort it out. Kane should be WHC not swagger.

Kenpachi Zaraki
04-01-2010, 07:35 AM
Kane sucks he's old he should retire. Now Swagger I am not sure where we go from here. I am a fan of his work but I have a feeling he's only gonna be a transtitional champ which will suck. Would have liked to see Edge and Jericho work some more matches for the title

Vince McMahon
04-03-2010, 07:08 AM
I didn't like the show that much to be honest. Wasn't up to the usual standards you see from Smackdown. Kane vs Nxt was a waste of time, McIntyre squashing Hardy just gave him a little credibility back after not winning MITB, Cryme Tyme splitting up is good I guess as they were wasted as a tag team. Personally I don't think Swagger is 'ready' for this, but that doesn't matter he has the title now and that's it.