PDA

View Full Version : Two More Wrestling-Related Deaths - Details Inside

~TheSharpShooter~
04-04-2010, 11:22 PM
Two More Wrestling-Related Deaths - Details Inside
Headline Posted by Ryan Clark on 12:51:03 PM Apr 4, 2010

There are, unfortunately, two more wrestling-related deaths to report this weekend.

Eric Tunney, the nephew of former WWF "President" Jack Tunney, was found dead last Sunday. He was 45. Tunney was a stand-up comic and writer in LA in the late 80s and 90s and was featured in the Kids in The Hall movie Brain Candy. He also played Terry Bradshaw's sidekick on the talk show Home Team in 1997. He returned to Canada in 2000 following the breakup of his marriage, and had been battling depression.

Wisconsin indy wrestler Bob Ziolkowski, who wrestled as Baby Haystacks and Big Daddy, passed away this morning. He was 34. Bob held the Powerhouse Pro Wrestling championship several times. He is survived by his wife, Lori.

On behalf of everyone here on the website, I'd like to pass on our deepest condolences to the friends, family and fans of both men.

LionDen
04-05-2010, 01:47 AM
wow, they were young and it is sad to see people pass away at a young age. More sad news to the wrestling universe. R.I.P

~TheSharpShooter~
04-05-2010, 01:57 AM
Yeah I mean wow 34...that's insane. Real real sad news. I never knew about either of these people but regardless it's always very sad to see any wrestler die especially these guys that don't even hit the big 5-O.

Smartmark
04-05-2010, 02:35 AM
Thanx for posting

RIP

DUKE NUKEM
04-05-2010, 06:20 PM
very sad R.I.P