PDA

View Full Version : Paul Bearer coming to Smackdown......

John
04-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 that is. Paul Bearer just wrapped up momments ago an interview on Live Audio Wrestling Radio Show, in which he mentions finishing up work for his involvement in WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Video Game that will be released in the Fall.

Other highlights from the interview include

-He and Undertaker came up with the character and idea of Kane
-waited years before pitching it to Vince because they weren`t sure who could play the character
-Worked a Smokey Mountain Show for Cornette and really liked Jacobs and got him into the WWE with the idea of him eventually becoming Kane
-Was Undertakers original manager in Texas prior to WWE days
-Also managed Ultimate Warrior as Dingo Warrior in Texas
-Mentioned that Undertaker used to have sleepless nights knowing he had to work with Warrior.

Smartmark
04-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Thanx for the update John!

~TheSharpShooter~
04-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Wow this is old as hell..Percy Pringle revealed like a month ago he provided voice overs for the game....dude....<_<

DUKE NUKEM
04-05-2010, 09:52 PM
thanks for the post John

Swinny
04-06-2010, 12:27 AM
Way to get my hopes up, man! I want Paul Bearer back on WWE TV. Him as a guest host would be bad ass.

gguru
04-06-2010, 01:12 AM
I remember Percy Pringle managing the Dingo Warrior in WCCW, at the old Sportatorium, didn't remember Mark Callus there though...interesting.
Thanks for the post.

Konan
04-06-2010, 05:24 AM
nice to see thanks for the update

muzi
04-06-2010, 11:44 AM
So why did Taker have sleepness nights because of working with Warrior?

The Mac
04-06-2010, 08:35 PM
prob cuz warrior was stiff to work with and very green and was hurrting people
he seperated bobby the brain heenans shoulder by dropping him he didnt know how to work
and its weird that no one mentions him managing stone cold early in his career