PDA

View Full Version : Early rumored names for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame

Konan
04-08-2010, 05:39 AM
Credit: F4WOnline.com

There was brief discussion of holding both Wrestlemania 27 and the following night's RAW at the Georgia Dome with night two massively scaled down. Additionally, either the Philips Arena or Fox Arena will hold Hall of Fame.

Regarding next year's Hall of Fame class, Bill Goldberg is expected to headline the event providing both sides can reach an agreement. Ron Simmons is also said to be a lock to join next year's class. Other suggested names are Sting (though not if he's still with TNA), Lex Luger and the Steiner Brothers

DUKE NUKEM
04-08-2010, 06:12 AM
thanks for the update Konan

STEELCITYFAN
04-08-2010, 06:14 AM
I can't say I'm really excited about the names mentioned here. If they really want to make this a WCW themed HOF class they better induct the Road Warriors and the late great Wahoo Mcdaniel. I'd also like to see Magnum T.A.,Barry Windham and Ivan Koloff.

Smartmark
04-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Luger, Simmons and Goldberg has nothing to do in a Wrestling Hall Of Fame! :no:

Anyway, thanx for posting Konan!

deadmanwalkin
04-08-2010, 04:12 PM
well if scott goes back to tna like theres talks about he wont be inducted either

lets get vampiro and sting in there (provided like they said sting isnt in tna atm)

The Mac
04-08-2010, 07:47 PM
vampiro????
he's pathetic

Konan
04-09-2010, 07:59 AM
Not this year because the Hall of Fame this year is WCW themed but 2012 expect him to be in the Hall Of Fame and you know what I wouldn't be suprised if Triple H is inducted that year too because I love HHH but I think before Wrestlemania 28 is over he is gonna retire......