PDA

View Full Version : Melina Tweets In Spanish

John
04-13-2010, 09:16 PM
- Melina sent out two Tweets in Spanish today. Here they are translated to English: I'm trying my best to represent our people and make you proud! There is much more to do. I have to work harder and improve. I pray that I continue to earn your love and respect. I hope people see I'm trying to pave the way for our culture. There have been many Latinos in the WWE, and Latina women, less! But when I got there began to be more. I am proud that I opened that door. I hope I can contribute much more to you all! We are people so passionate, loving and hardworking! We deserve more recognition!

Sorry it took me so long to send a Tweet in Spanish. Just to let all Latinos know, see and read your messages. It just takes a while to write ... I was happy to see people who write in Spanish in the chat yesterday. I hope that this is what is called in Spanish. I want to know about me .... When I was little, I was very shy and quiet. Do not know if it was because I was so bad or because I was a funny girl, but I speak Spanish when I get laughed at and mocked. I was just a child. But because I was afraid to talk because I felt so stupid. I still do! But I'm doing what I can. I hope that writing will help. I have read many of your tweets and the love and encouragement have been amazing! Those who were translating tweets, thanks! I mean do not tell you what is happening. I share my life and this world with you. You give me strength and motivation to keep working hard. I am grateful to be able to talk to you all and I send my love and appreciation. And yes I am Melina! for this person who keeps asking: p hee hee hee! I love you all. Thanks for everything. With all my love, Melina.

pws

DUKE NUKEM
04-14-2010, 06:17 AM
thanks for the post John

Konan
04-14-2010, 08:12 AM
wow thanks for the post