PDA

View Full Version : Mark Henry Involved in Fan Incident & Arrested

Konan
04-24-2010, 07:32 PM
WWE superstar Mark Henry was arrested and issued an "adult caution" following an incident that occurred last weekend at The Hilton in Belfast, Ireland.

"I was trying to get as many signatures as possible on the card and my collectors book," WWE
fan James McClay told the Derry Journal. "Mark Henry was abusive and ignorant but I got his signature and walked away. Suddenly he threw a drink around me from behind.

"I turned around to see him stand and square up to me, suddenly John Cena and Randy Orton grabbed his arms and held him back. I honestly thought I was in one of the plot lines back stage. I felt like I was watching this happen to someone else. Suddenly Chavo Guerrero piped up egging Mark Henry on, that really annoyed me as I am a fan of his. I thought this is going to get really bad as all these wrestlers were on their feet."

According to McClay, Henry was offering to fight: "He kept saying 'Where I'm from you do something when someone throws a drink around you.' "He kept calling me a 'little punk bitch.'"

NODQ

Kage
04-24-2010, 08:16 PM
The fan obviously did something and there's more to the story than this.

Glorious Maxxwell
04-24-2010, 08:33 PM
^ I completely agree, I think this guy is full of shit... Henry is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet...

Y0UR Messiah
04-24-2010, 09:09 PM
Yeah, I mean, come on, he was SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!!!

tapout
04-24-2010, 09:48 PM
Actually sounds more like a 3rd person hit both with a drink. If I am reading it right both were hit from behind and turned around.

Kage
04-24-2010, 10:29 PM
^^Actually, the way I saw it was, Henry threw the drink, and then provoked the guy to do something about him throwing a drink at him. So basically Henry threw the drink and then told the guy to do something about it. Allegedly of course. I don't think someone would throw a drink at both of them just to cause a problem.

Swinny
04-24-2010, 10:34 PM
Yeah... there's definitely got to be more to this.

Y0UR Messiah
04-24-2010, 11:46 PM
Maybe someone made the comment that he's the father of a hand. Who knows...

Coruptyed
04-25-2010, 02:45 AM
defintely not all the story but we will never know unless mark henry talks

scorpionf
04-25-2010, 02:59 AM
There has to be more to the story...

DUKE NUKEM
04-25-2010, 06:17 AM
i hope there is an update, thanks for the post Konan

Konan
04-25-2010, 07:25 AM
Maybe you shouldn't piss off the strongest man in the world :) lol

The Mac
04-25-2010, 07:28 AM
ya doent seem like a good idea

Konan
04-25-2010, 07:34 AM
The article calls him "World Wrestling Extreme" star :lol:

Big Evil
04-25-2010, 08:13 AM
This story seems mighty fishy to me... Mark Henry is a nice guy, but no doubt you piss him off he will want to finish you. I think there is a lot more to this story and hopefully Henry speaks out about it. You cannot expect me to believe that a nice guy will throw drinks and want to fight you for asking an autograph of him. Sounds to me like some punk is bending what really happened into a story making wrestlers out to be roid raging freaks wanting to fight everything that moves.

Konan
04-25-2010, 10:44 AM
remember, this is only the "fan's" side of the story; we still have to hear from Mark Henry

jedi71
04-25-2010, 05:02 PM
sounds a little off there is always 2 sides to a story and all were hearing is this guys side of the story. i dont know if i belive this guys claims i mean if mark was really pissed off would only 2 guys be able to hold him back.