PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan Blogs On NXT: Challenges, WWE HQ, Europe

Kellie
04-25-2010, 04:06 AM
This week was the first week since NXT started that I didn’t wrestle on the show. I suspect I was given the night off (from matches) because I’ve been sick, but its still disappointing. I love wrestling, and if I’m well enough to get to the building I want to have a match. But now I’m almost back to 100 percent so I’m hoping to get a match this coming week. I’ve been working on some really fun submission stuff with my grappling coach Neil Melanson and I’m hoping to bust it out soon. I may lose every match but I’ll bust out the best submissions in WWE!

- Not much to say about “Rock ‘em Sock ‘em Rookies” other than jousting is REALLY fun. They wouldn’t allow us to get in and try it before the show, which is a shame. We could have had a blast fooling around with it and I think the “Pros” could have had some fun with it, too. That said, I’m not convinced these NXT competitions are really a good way to evaluate us. They have very little to do with being a WWE Superstar, and the WWE Universe keeps sending me messages saying that they don’t enjoy watching them. I DID, however, totally dig the two pieces they did on Wade Barrett and Heath Slater. Hearing the Pro’s opinions on guys is fun and interesting and I hope to see more pieces like that.

- All of the NXT Rookies went on a tour of the WWE Headquarters on Wednesday and its impressive. For one, they have better equipment in their gym than they have at my 24 Hour Fitness. But the most interesting part was getting a glimpse at how big the WWE really is and how much manpower is required to pull off what they do. It’s clearly more complex than any company I’ve ever worked for and it became quite obvious I’m now working for a giant corporation.

- I’m glad to hear everyone got back from Europe safe and sound. This week is BIG in the WWE with the Extreme Rules pay per view on Sunday and the Draft on Monday Night RAW. It will be interesting to see how the Draft effects NXT, if at all. That’s it for this week everybody!

WWE Universe

DUKE NUKEM
04-25-2010, 06:21 PM
thanks for the post kellie