PDA

View Full Version : Ergh.. SD to invade Raw AGAiN? - Major Details Here!

John
04-25-2010, 06:32 AM
» There is a great deal of discussion within the locker room of doing a week where the SmackDown! crew does RAW, and the RAW crew does SmackDown!. The idea originally was brought forth when the RAW crew suffered numerous delays on the UK. Had they made their return to the US on Tuesday, the RAW crew would have worked this week’s SmackDown. Talks of the idea lead to creative possibly having the RAW and SmackDown! crew’s switching it up in the Summer time, and again in the Fall, with another switch up in the final week prior to the Bragging Rights PPV.

WNW

Wow.

The Mac
04-25-2010, 06:33 AM
thats stupid
if i wanna see smackdoown superstars
i'll watch smackdown and vise versa

Big Evil
04-25-2010, 08:17 AM
This to me is just another way of pointing out the fact that the WWE is getting bored and tiring out this old setup. They have brand extensions locking stars from both shows, and now they want to switch them back and forth throughout the year? I got a better idea, how about ending the brand extension altogether? Tell which stars to show up for RAW, which stars to show up for Smackdown, and all for the PPV's. It would take a bit more planning due to the fact that there is a lot of talent so they would need to know with enough time to travel where they are going, but it would be better overall. No more issues with rehashing feuds, no issues with playing out the same stories. Different talent will have different things to bring to the table. The fans will get to see new stars every week on every show, and everyone will be happier.

christianedge
04-25-2010, 10:34 AM
^good stuff big evil.
even if they had more multi-person matches, and not damn lumberjack matches, more frequently to use different talent would be good too. there would be more creativity with match-ups and storylines because of openess of the roster. it might wear some guys out though. but if their schedule was not as crazy, and more linear with wherever they travel --like more l.a. to san diego to vegas before going all east coast, then overseas-- it could work.

jedi71
04-25-2010, 05:03 PM
thats a really dumb idea just keep sd stars on sd and raw stars on raw. i swear wwe comes up with some stupid ideas on a regular basis latley.

Kage
04-25-2010, 06:01 PM
What would be the point of this?

DUKE NUKEM
04-25-2010, 06:20 PM
thanks for the post john