PDA

View Full Version : Chavo replied to recent incident - Details

John
04-25-2010, 07:50 PM
Steven Fernandes reporting....Chavo Guerrero tweeted the following (reprinted as Guerrero posted them), in response to reports that he was encouraging Mark Henry during the fan incident in Europe:

"why would I egg on the worlds strongest man?I know&u know he would could kill someone.If anything I protected him by getting him thrown out"

"Any other questions? If u don't believe me, then follow the lying fan,not me! Why would the drunk fan get thrown out& not Henry?C'mon ppl!"

"Thank u to all ppl who believe me!If I could get Henry to kill someone,Why wouldn't I have him kill the writing team,not a drunk nobody? lol"

"ok dirt sheets, how come u didn't pic up my reply to your false story?I know.. cuz u would be proven wrong!! please write the truth not lies"

Note from Mike Johson: Guerrero is responding a report making the rounds that he was egging on Henry in the incident reported by North Ireland newspaper The Derry Journal yesterday. For Guerrero to blame "dirt sheets" for the story is silly, since it was a comment, on record, from the fan who Henry allegedly got into it with. It wasn't a rumor that "website X" made up. It was a statement made to a newspaper. So, he's blaming the wrong people if he's upset about being lied about. It's quite possible Chavo is telling the truth, but his question should be raised to the NEWSPAPER that featured the quote, not the websites citing the story. That said, it's quite possible he has no idea where the story originated and is simply using a paintbrush to blame those he feels are responsible.

That said, the factor in the story that EVERYONE seems to be overlooking here is actually brought up by Guerrero. Had Mark Henry wanted to hurt someone, no one, NO ONE, short of a fleet of policemen with Taser guns, would have been able to subdue him and had something happened, Guerrero would have been an accessory to the fact. I don't believe for a second that either of them did anything at fault and my gut feeling is Henry reacted to an overbearing fan and the fan decided to press charges. The story harkens back to the Randy Orton "incident" in MA a few months back that of course, went nowhere, because there was nothing to the story.

Finally, I just want it to be known that Chavo's comment about the writing team was hilarious. That is all.

WNW

The Mac
04-25-2010, 08:33 PM
ya that was good

Kage
04-25-2010, 09:49 PM
Thanks lol. I like the writing team comment as well.

DUKE NUKEM
04-26-2010, 05:48 AM
just wow, thanks for the post John