PDA

View Full Version : Cena/Batista stipulation

Konan
05-08-2010, 07:27 PM
WWE has announced that John Cena will reveal the stipulation for his match with Batista at Over the Limit on this coming Monday’s RAW with Flava Flav as guest host

ArJay
05-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Well, we already had a beat the clock. Mr Clock himself is the host, Over The Limit seems like a timed theme. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess an Ironman match.

HAR
05-08-2010, 08:54 PM
There is a poll on WWE.com asking fans about what they prefer for this match and I hope the fans vote win here. WE WANT BLOOD.

Staynes
05-08-2010, 09:47 PM
i dont think that there will be an Iron man Match wasnt there allready one last year? Cena vs Orton? I think more about an Scramble match or however you call it where the last man with the "win" will get the Title after the clock goes down i think Sheamus will be added to the Match

ArJay
05-08-2010, 11:42 PM
i dont think that there will be an Iron man Match wasnt there allready one last year? Cena vs Orton? I think more about an Scramble match or however you call it where the last man with the "win" will get the Title after the clock goes down i think Sheamus will be added to the Match

Although I can see Sheamus getting added, a scramble with just 3 people would be dumb, and isn't very likely. Last time I checked, there wasn't any kind of rule that limits them to only one Ironman match per 2 years or some shit like that.

Also, no way in hell WWE is letting them have a blood match. Those polls are never reliable.

muzi
05-09-2010, 10:39 AM
Let's be honest - Batista can not go for an Iron Man match. Does anybody believe, this muscle guy can go for 60 minutes straight?

Also a First-blood match isn't in the making because of PG.

So I see maybe a Lumberjack match (would suck)-, a 2-out-of-3 fall match (would be ok for me) or a looser will leave brand/WWE stipulation (would be too predictablel...).

Konan
05-09-2010, 11:01 AM
I don't want to see this two in Any Championship match anymore. Im so fucking sick of this feud. Both of these two fucking idiots need to step down from WWE Championship for a long time

jedi71
05-09-2010, 05:28 PM
just give us the match and end this fued its getting boring already.