PDA

View Full Version : Maria Says She's Relieved WWE Released Her

John
05-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Brian Fritz of AOl Fanhouse has a new article online featuring quotes from Maria where she discusses her release from WWE.

"I'm going to be honest and say I was relieved," Maria told Fanhouse. "I didn't have a creative outlet. I couldn't do the storylines I wanted to do. I'm auditioning for movie roles and TV shows right now and just the auditions themselves are more creatively fulfilling than what I was able to do because there you sometimes don't get a lot of time to do stuff. For me, it got boring in some sense because you get out there and they take it away and I wanted to do these grandiose storylines and it just never quite happened."

"I look back and I remember the days of Trish (Stratus) and Lita," she continued. "When I first came in, I was right off the bat working with them and I was out there in the ring for a long time. We would work on stuff and do backstage interviews and everything. I remember Trish getting frustrated near the end when she did get much time but she had more time than we do now. I don't know what happened."

Click here (http://www.fanhouse.com/2010/05/10/maria-kanellis-expanding-her-horizons-following-wwe/)to read the full article.

PWInsider

DUKE NUKEM
05-11-2010, 03:47 PM
thanks for the post John

jedi71
05-11-2010, 04:15 PM
good for maria im glad shes getting to do what she want and everything is going well for her.

Metalitia
05-11-2010, 04:28 PM
I can't see very many of the actual wrestling Divas being very happy in fairness