PDA

View Full Version : Early Plans for WWE SummerSlam

Kellie
05-13-2010, 03:40 AM
The current plan for this year's SummerSlam pay-per-view is to have Jack Swagger defend the World Heavyweight Title against The Undertaker. A Triple H vs. Edge match is also being talked about for WWE's Summer spectacular.

LOP

Smartmark
05-13-2010, 03:44 AM
If this is true, I think we will see another titlereign with Taker.

Trips Vs Edge? That sounds good actually. Better than Batista Vs Cena anyway :P

Thanx for posting Kellie!

Konan
05-13-2010, 05:12 AM
Summer slam is where Undertaker returned last year. Maybe Undertaker will win the Money in the bank (which according to WWE.com s the ppv before Summerslam) and will face Swagger. Or the same scenario with Triple H and Edge (if Edge becomes WWE champ)

hardcoregamer16
05-13-2010, 04:42 PM
why does Swagger still have the title? I feel giving him the title this early in his career is bad and if this is how they are pushing the new guys than congrats on another failed idea. this is not how you make Superstars by just handing them the top title and pray they go over. When I was watching Smackdown last week and Swagger was in the ring I sat there and tried to watch him but holy shit it was boring. Dont get me wrong all the new comers are really good WRESTLERS but not Superstar. They are not Superstars cause they have poor mic skills and that is key to being a Superstar. Now i could be wrong but thats just what I think

John
05-13-2010, 05:04 PM
Taker/Swagger would be awesome. I would enjoy another Taker main event run!

Smartmark
05-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Summer slam is where Undertaker returned last year. Maybe Undertaker will win the Money in the bank (which according to WWE.com s the ppv before Summerslam) and will face Swagger. Or the same scenario with Triple H and Edge (if Edge becomes WWE champ)

Taker winning the MITB match would be awesome :P