PDA

View Full Version : WWE Interested In A Top ROH Tag Team?

John
05-13-2010, 04:06 PM
Regarding the future of the Briscoes in ROH, the feeling is if WWE makes them an offer, they’d consider it, feeling they’ve gotten as far as they can get on the indie level. But he and his brother want to go as a tag team.

Source: Wrestling Observer.

IMO This would be great. I've only seen one of their matches and they are a fantastic pair. Perhaps contestants on NXT?

Smartmark
05-13-2010, 04:15 PM
If Briscoes goes to WWE, hell will finally freeze over, and ROH will be dead to me :(

DUKE NUKEM
05-13-2010, 04:18 PM
i would love to see them in tna they would be a good fit in the x- division

Smartmark
05-13-2010, 05:19 PM
In WWE they would be jobbed out to Tag Teams like JeriMiz and Hart Dynasty, and TNA doesn't need them, cause they have such a big roster that they would dissapear. Briscoes are stupid if they leave ROH, cause in ROH they are one of the most dominant tag teams.

Travicity
05-13-2010, 11:10 PM
Briscoes are one of if not the greatest tag team in the world. Top 5 maybe top 3 up there and maybe even better than MCMG and Bucks. But Ive seen there best matches lol if they stay in ROH they'll just keep winning the tag titles. Interesting to see them in TNA though.

Swinny
05-13-2010, 11:30 PM
In WWE they would be jobbed out to Tag Teams like JeriMiz and Hart Dynasty, and TNA doesn't need them, cause they have such a big roster that they would dissapear. Briscoes are stupid if they leave ROH, cause in ROH they are one of the most dominant tag teams.

And what more do they have left to accomplish in ROH, really? They won the tag titles 6 times. Like Travis said, all they'd do is keep winning tag titles, unless they split them up, which it doesn't sound like they want, there really isn't anything more for them to do in ROH... so why not give a shot at WWE, if they have the opportunity?

Smartmark
05-13-2010, 11:40 PM
^^ Because they will be jobbed out by JeriMiz and Hart Dynasty and other tag teams that are far away from the league Briscoes are in.

Just look where Bryan are in WWE...

Kage
05-13-2010, 11:49 PM
They'll accomplish nothing if they stay in the indies their entire careers. You can't say for sure they'll be jobbers in Wwe either. Why not give it a try.

Travicity
05-14-2010, 12:33 AM
They've accomplished alot in ROH and Japan and they're not just indies :P

Smartmark
05-14-2010, 12:57 AM
ROH are not a indy company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I don't get why WWE and TNA hire so many people. They have problems using the talents they already have.

Kage
05-14-2010, 02:09 AM
Ok, let me rephrase that. They will accomplish nothing if they stay in ROH their entire careers. Better? ROH will never be anything more than something for the internet smarks to jizz about, and if by some act of God it does become big, the smarks will turn on ROH in a second, just like they did TNA. It's not that ROH is so great, it's just that certain people just want to be rebellious and claim that a crappy little company like ROH is better than a huge and successfull company like Wwe. They used to do the same thing with TNA. Anyway, I'm getting off topic... My point is, no one will ever know who these kids are if they stay in ROH. They will never compete at a high level if they stay in ROH. ROH is good place for getting started and a good place for when your career falls apart, but Wwe and Tna are the places to be if you want to be a pro wrestler in America. Claiming that wrestlers are 'better off' in ROH is a total joke. Maybe they'll get a push, but what does a push mean if no one is watching? If I owned an indy promotion I could push Scotty 2 Hotty to the moon and the 30 fans that show up to watch would think he's the God of wrestling, but it wouldn't mean shit would it? The fact of the matter is, ROH is only relevent to the smarks of the IWC and if the Briscoes want to be relevent they would sign with Wwe or Tna as soon as they get an offer. They've spent enough time in the indies and it's time for them to take the next step.

End Rant.

Smartmark
05-14-2010, 05:31 AM
^^ I wonder how many times I have to say this...

ROH is not a indy company anymore, at least it's not called Indy. They are the third biggest wrestling promotion in US, and with good reason.
As I stated in a post before, have you seen the attentance at some of TNA's PPV's? It's not like there is so much more people there to watch than in ROH.
TNA even does half their PPV's in the Impact zone :P

I would never turn on ROH just because they got bigger, cause they will probably always have the same product; WRESTLING!

If you rather want to see Miz, Big Show, Santino and the other "big" stars in WWE instead of Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Austin Aries etc. who actually wrestle, that's fine with me, but putting down ROH just because they are smaller than WWE and TNA are just stupid.

It's not like the wrestlers in ROH are portrayed as great superstars, they actually are great talents!

Travicity
05-14-2010, 06:33 AM
Ok let me say this. They've accomplished everything in ROH and Pro Wrestling Fans Realise It. ROH Can get more people at there show's than TNA. Internet Smarks are more WWE/TNA Fans. ROH is better than WWE and TNA. If ROH became big they would probably have to change thing's just like TNA did. WWE and ROH shouldnt be used in the same sentence. If your actually considering WWE a wrestling promotion when Vince McMahon himself dosent even consider it wrestling then your crazy. TNA and WWE are places if you sell out and do not want to be a pro wrestler anymore. Who the hell would push Scotty and no no one would show up for that. IWC Rofl IWC Fans? I dont watch IWC and fans dont come from there.

I'd be happy if Briscoes went to TNA or WWE but they'd be jobbed out, watered down and terrible but at least as I said with Nigel and Bryan I'd of seen there best matches before they sold there soles and they're not just indies they're keeping pro wrestling alive. WOW I wish we were in the 80's Men watching pro wrestling NWA/AWA Type of fans Pro Wrestling Fans not sports entertainment it's a shame what Vince has done and how many koolaid brainwashed smarks there are.

It's a shame that pro wrestling had to be turned into sports entertainment and not even be called wrestling to get people to watch. But at least if people think WWE is number 1 and the best wrestling out there lol then fine let them think that at least there would be real fans or wrestling and fans who actually respect the sport.

Me and you dont have a problem Kage. But Im just saying and btw I watch WWE.

Konan
05-14-2010, 10:40 AM
bad move at all

tapout
05-14-2010, 04:42 PM
ROH is still Indy. Has a great product but until they no longer have to rely on the internet to be found they will remain Indy. They need greater exposure than youtube and wrestling forums to attract new viewers. They have to be on a channel that is on basic cable at least. They need to be "found" and watched on regular TV.

jedi71
05-14-2010, 05:49 PM
in wwe they would get buried wwe dosent keep tag teams around for long they love to break them up and wwe dosent have a good tag division so i think they should stay where they are.

Smartmark
05-14-2010, 07:26 PM
^^ Word!!

ROH is still Indy. Has a great product but until they no longer have to rely on the internet to be found they will remain Indy. They need greater exposure than youtube and wrestling forums to attract new viewers. They have to be on a channel that is on basic cable at least. They need to be "found" and watched on regular TV.

ROH are not concidered an Indy Promotion anymore, and Newsflash to you, they have a weekly TV show!

STEELCITYFAN
05-15-2010, 01:55 AM
I think it would be wise for them to sign with WWE and vise versa. They've done alot on the indie curcuit. Any true wresling fan knows how great they are. Hopefully they sign before the injuries pile up and make good money. They deserve it.
Anyways, the WWE needs a new verision of the Bushwhackers!!! lol

Smartmark
05-15-2010, 03:03 AM
^^ Before WWE sign The Briscoes, they need a tag team division.

I mean, Hart Dynasty and JeriMiz?? Come on!!

STEELCITYFAN
05-15-2010, 06:12 AM
I know what your saying. Yes WWE has no tag division but sadly the truth is the "top dog" is the WWE. Wrestling is a business. The Briscoes have paid there dues. They deserve the chance to showcase their talent as a team or as single wrestlers to millions across the world. Also sport entertainment fans NEED to see where wrestlers come from not from OVW or FCW but from the BEST wrestling organization that has a national tv deal, ROH!!! Who knows maybe in a couple of years will get to see a new version of the Bret vs Owen feud Briscoe style?

tapout
05-15-2010, 06:27 AM
^^ Word!!

ROH are not concidered an Indy Promotion anymore, and Newsflash to you, they have a weekly TV show!

I see your reading comprehension is pretty fail. I said TV show on basic cable. The only way for me to see it is to switch to Satelite TV. NONE of the 3 cable services in the area have HDnet. Only reason I ever heard of it was this board. So it becomes very hard for it to be "FOUND" by someone who doesn't go looking for it on the internet.

That being said I have seen some of the YouTube matches and they have a good product. I just don't see them as anything other than the biggest indy until they have more MAINSTREAM visibility.