PDA

View Full Version : Another **Spoiler** For Tonight's RAW; Legends Backstage

OMEN
07-31-2006, 11:20 PM
PWInsider has confirmed that WWE Hall Of Famer Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka is backstage at tonight's Raw/Smackdown "Supershow" at the Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, New Jersey. No word on whether Snuka is there as part of the show, or if he is just visiting.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan, who has worked on a lot of recent house show swings for the Raw brand, is also backstage.

As reported earlier, Hulk Hogan is at the Continental Airlines Arena and will be appearing on tonight's edition of Monday Night Raw.

PWI

BeLtHaZoR
08-03-2006, 12:09 AM
RAW July31 Thoughts

D Generation X & The Corporation Segment:
Funny parts in the segment, but too long. It’s getting a bit boring at some moments. I get it DX is cool, but come on.

Johnny Nitro VS Carlito VS Shelton Benjamin:
Good match. Good start of the match. Carlito is really impressing me. Shelton Benjamin is better as a face qua wrestling. Johnny Nitro will never be my favourite, I remember him being Eric Bischoff’s stooge and he keeps missing spots. I didn’t like the ending of the match was kinda sloppy.

Randy Orton Segment:
I would have loved a diva match more then this crap. What we waste of time. Brooke looked a 100 times hotter ;)

Diva Match:
Lousy match. Oh God how much do I hate Candice Michelle. Fire her ***. I just don’t get what’s so special about her. I hate Victoria jobbing, I loved her in her psycho purple hair gimmick. Again a great finish (sarcasm)!

Mick Foley & Ric Flair Segment:
Best part of the show. Great promo, one hell of a demonic Ric Flair. I hate Mick Foley being a sissy like in that segment.

John Cena VS Matt Striker:
Lousy match. Like expected a 6 move match by John Cena.

Rory McAllister VS Johnny:
Thankfully only 1 Spirit Squad member, but still don’t know about the highlanders though.

Diva Search Segment:
Haven’t seen it.

DX & Agents Segment:
I guess these guys don’t watch WWE otherwise they would have found out that Armando had the cigars.

Shawn Michaels VS Umaga:
Who cares about this?!?

Plus: DX baby picture segment. Mick Foley & Ric Flair segment.
Minus: Orton Knows Best skit. Diva match. The Spirit Squad. Diva Search. Main Event.