PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Responds to Feedback

Kellie
05-31-2010, 04:11 AM
Jim Ross has posted his latest blog entry. JR gives his thoughts on last night's UFC, and also addresses fan response to his decision to continue working for WWE. Some wrestling-related highlights from the blog:

BTW emailers are still sending me 'attitudinal' missives regarding my decision to stay with WWE, of which I am very comfortable, for the record, and not to go to work elsewhere. Some are on the feedback section that many send in after a blog is posted while others can be found in the Q&A section. Others that went low road have been deleted. I have no issue with any one expressing their opinion but the profanity isn't necessary.

I wonder how many people that feel compelled to vent at least place an order occasionally? That would seem fair, right?

I wonder how many people that vent and cut promos actually know any of the details of various conversations and meetings that I have been involved in regarding this matter over the past several weeks? I can answer that one, none of them.

Saturday I read over 240 pages of "Queen of the Ring" which is the story of Mildred Burke and the unbelievable world of old school, women's wrestling. I am loving this book and I will say without hesitation it is one of the better books I've read in years. This one would make a great movie as the characters are so colorful and the story has so many provocative and controversial layers as it's a real page turner. I'll finish it today.

Planning on going to WWE's next PPV to help out behind the scenes and that will likely become a monthly road trip. Once a month sure as hell beats 51 weeks a year.

PWI

DUKE NUKEM
05-31-2010, 07:34 AM
thanks for the post kellie