PDA

View Full Version : JR will be at WWE's next PPV

Smartmark
05-31-2010, 11:17 PM
Jim Ross has a new entry on his website, this time talking about WWE where he mentions that he will be at the next PPV.

"Planning on going to WWE's next PPV to help out behind the scenes and that will likely become a monthly road trip. Once a month sure as hell beats 51 weeks a year."

***Source: Wrestleview***

Konan
06-01-2010, 06:18 AM
Jim Ross updated his blog at JRsBarBQ.com and here are some highlights...

On staying with WWE: BTW emailers are still sending me 'attitudinal' missives regarding my decision to stay with WWE, of which I am very comfortable, for the record, and not to go to work elsewhere. Some are on the feedback section that many send in after a blog is posted while others can be found in the Q&A section. Others that went low road have been deleted. I have no issue with any one expressing their opinion but the profanity isn't necessary.

On attending next WWE PPV: Planning on going to WWE's next PPV to help out behind the scenes and that will likely become a monthly road trip. Once a month sure as hell beats 51 weeks a year.

On UFC 114: The UFC's latest effort Saturday night was a hit from where I was sitting. Always the bottom line of any PPV investment is "Did I get my monies worth?" This answer is absolutely, as the event delivered including an overachieving under card.

Smartmark
06-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Thanx for the update Konan!