PDA

View Full Version : Wwe raw in greeneville, south carolina report

John
06-06-2010, 03:46 PM
I attended the Saturday June 5 WWE Raw House Show in Greenville, South Carolina at The Bi-Lo Center. The arena was like only 45% full, a real small crowd tonight, WWE usually draws a big crowd at The Bi-Lo Center.

1. John Morrison defeated The Miz. I guess Morrison should be back on Raw this Monday.

2. Don Caras Jr. defeated Goldust. Caras Jr. had a lot of heat from the crowd. He cut a promo in Spanish and then in English.

3. The Hart Dynasty with Natayla defeated The Usos with Tamina. This was a really good match.

4. Wade Barrett defeated Yoshi Tatsui. I guess Wade Barrett will be on The Raw roster now.

5. R- Truth defeated Chris Jericho. Jericho had a lot of heat, crowd went crazy for R-Truth.

6. Eve defeated Maryse. Boring

7. Mark Henry defeated Ted Dibiase(no Virgil), by DQ when Dibiase hit Henry with The Millon Dollar belt. I guess Dibiase is clear to wrestle now after his concussion at the last PPV.

8. John Cena vs Sheamus had a run in by Edge which was turn into a tag-team match, Cena and Evan Bourne defeated Sheamus and Edge. The crowd went crazy when Evan Bourne came out.