PDA

View Full Version : WWE Divas Booed Out Of MSG Last Night - Inside

John
06-20-2010, 07:38 PM
-- A Six-Divas Tag Match pitting Divas Champion Eve and The Bella Twins against Maryse and Laycool (with Santino Marella as the special guest referee) at last night's WWE live event in Madison Square Garden garnered a highly negative reaction from the raucous New York City audience as the "Sexy, Smart & Powerful" WWE Divas were treated with "This is boring" and "This is stupid" chants during the bout. The match, which was said to be "a mess," concluded with Eve pinning Maryse following a spinning neckbreaker.

Source - EWN

Kage
06-20-2010, 08:12 PM
That is hilarious. I wonder what they thought of themselves after that match. Maybe they finally realized how bad they suck?

dan!!!
06-20-2010, 09:11 PM
That is hilarious. I wonder what they thought of themselves after that match. Maybe they finally realized how bad they suck?

I reckon the divas suck pretty well.... ;D

DUKE NUKEM
06-20-2010, 09:16 PM
lol thanks for the post John

scorpion619
06-20-2010, 09:18 PM
maybe they felt bad

deadmanwalkin
06-21-2010, 03:53 AM
I reckon the divas suck pretty well.... ;D

HEY thats a knee slapper lol

poor divas never saw it coming sadly

good maybe now they and vince will realize that they suck and will either train harder or just not be used

personally if they can learn how to wrestle better than im all for the eye candy sticking around as workers

scorpionf
06-21-2010, 12:40 PM
LOL, the Diva's got booed out of the arena - how is this NOT predictable, because they could not wrestle their way out of a paper bag...