PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Drew McIntyre & Wade Barrett Pulled From TV *Updated*

Kellie
06-29-2010, 05:07 AM
Drew McIntyre and Wade Barrett have been pulled from WWE television as their current work visas have expired and they are no longer eligible to work within the United States. In the case of Barrett, he has returned to Great Britain while he awaits a new visa to be cleared. Meanwhile, McIntyre is still believed to be in United States.

According to company sources, no timetable has been set regarding their respective returns.

More shortly.

EWN

DUKE NUKEM
06-29-2010, 07:17 AM
thanks for the update Kellie

Kage
06-29-2010, 07:47 AM
I thought McIntyre's was a work?

The Mac
06-29-2010, 08:12 AM
i guess not lol but its a fairly regular thing he should be able to get a new one isued fairly quickly

Black Widow
06-29-2010, 11:08 AM
I thought McIntyre's was a work?

same

deadmanwalkin
06-29-2010, 04:04 PM
bahahahahahahahaha

Metalitia
06-29-2010, 07:03 PM
For a company of WWEs stature and experience, it's absolutely shocking that they'd fuck up so hugely with guys they're pushing at the forefront of big storylines.

Be interesting to see what happens of this, Barret in particular could take a while to be sorted out.

Kenpachi Zaraki
06-29-2010, 07:29 PM
typical TNA there lol

aoessand
06-29-2010, 08:30 PM
rofl unacceptable vince...

mikedudelang
06-29-2010, 08:38 PM
Shame about Barrett...he's been the only reason to watch RAW the last few weeks.

Kellie
06-30-2010, 02:46 AM
Word is that WWE creative has been told not to expect Wade Barrett or Drew McIntyre back until after SummerSlam in August. It's still possible they could be back sooner.

This is bad news with Barrett being the leader of The Nexus stable and with the new report that McIntyre was scheduled to win the SmackDown briefcase at WWE's Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

A fan saw McIntyre in Scotland this weekend so apparently he's back home also.

There has been some speculation that WWE Champion Sheamus may get caught up in the same work visa situation but the feeling from one WWE source is that either WWE caught it on Sheamus' end while missing it on Barrett & McIntyre's end, or Sheamus was proactive in bringing the situation to WWE's attention and they handled it without thinking about Drew or Wade.

IW

christianedge
06-30-2010, 06:15 AM
that sucks...hopefully this does not affect the nexus too much while barrett is gone. have a fill in leader, like otunga since he was 2nd place, and have barrett "suspended" since he lead the nexus to their actions. then have him come outta nowhere, interfere in a match or something, and make up some bs that his suspension is over. i dunno...anything because this is the best thing on raw for a while. even cut nxt 2 short and have them join the nexus.