PDA

View Full Version : DX Fan Causes Havoc, Batista On ECW, WWE 24/7 Update

OMEN
08-04-2006, 12:35 PM
source: PWInsider.com

# A 20-year old man was arrested for running around a New Hampshire town and spraypainting "DX" everywhere. The story has made headlines in local papers and on newscasts. Click Here (http://www.wmur.com/news/9625278/detail.html) for the article.

# In an article on WWE.com, Batista talks about the ECW fans, why he shook Big Show's hand after their match and more. Batista said, "I love that the ECW fans are so enthusiastic, but at the same time I think there are always a few morons that hate everything and crap all over everything. I think some of them just go to chant and boo and make fools of themselves and don’t even appreciate what the guys in the ring are doing." Click Here (http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/ecwfansunleashed)for the article.

# Starting in September, WWE 24/7 will feature monthly programming from the NWA, AWA, and Championship Wrestling from Florida in addition to the Monday Night Wars and ECW. Here are some details of the forthcoming programming, courtesy of WWE.com:

This Month on WWE 24/7 On Demand, we tour the country to bring you "The Territories" – a look at shows from the greatest regional wrestling promotions. In the NEW Territories/ECW area, you’ll find episodes of "World Championship Wrestling", the NWA’s signature show featuring "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes, Arn Anderson, "Freebird" Michael Hayes and other great stars. "Championship Wrestling from Florida" relives classic shows from the NWA’s hottest territory. Hosted by wrestling Legend Mike Graham, you’ll see stars like Kevin Sullivan, Dusty Rhodes, Blackjack Mulligan and Hector Guerrero with the renowned Gordon Solie calling the action. "AWA Classics", hosted by Greg Gagne, brings you the excitement of the American Wrestling Association, featuring Hulk Hogan, Tito Santana and Ken Patera, to name just a few.

scorpionf
08-05-2006, 09:48 AM
Fans who do stupid crap like that guy in New Hapshire give all wrestling fans a bad rep :mad:

Kaz
08-05-2006, 10:07 AM
Hahahah what a tosser