PDA

View Full Version : Vince McMahon Bans Ric Flair Chest Chop

Travicity
07-02-2010, 11:54 PM
It is being reported that WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon has hereby banned any Ric Flair-style chest chops during matches. Word is that WWE is worried about fans making the "Woooo!" sound whenever the move is done, and the company doesn't want Flair's name mentioned or people thinking about him during WWE shows since Flair is currently with TNA.
------------

Haha lol oh that's great ban a classic legendary move gotta love WWE changing everything.

DA
07-03-2010, 12:10 AM
holy shit half the wrestlers will need new moves

Kage
07-03-2010, 04:07 AM
Wow. That's a bit much.

Kenpachi Zaraki
07-03-2010, 05:52 AM
I bet he did it to stop Cole from saying Vintage Flair on the broadcasts :shifty:

DUKE NUKEM
07-03-2010, 07:09 AM
other great move :lmao: , thanks for the post Travis

Smartmark
07-03-2010, 03:12 PM
:lmao:

WWE just made wrestling history again! :lmao:

You cannot ban a classic wrestling move. Vince has really gone too far with this banning stuff.

mikedudelang
07-03-2010, 04:39 PM
"Flair Style" chop...any damn chop that gets done is gonna get the "Woooo". Friggin' Vinny is losing his mind.

DerekZilla 1989
07-03-2010, 07:04 PM
It seems that the old man has gotten senile and he is banning anything in sight. The chop is a tradtional wrestling move and Vince is stupid for banning it. It seems that this PG rating has rotted Vince's brain.

Y0UR Messiah
07-03-2010, 08:11 PM
What's messed up is that people have been using that chop even when Flair was in WCW.

So really, Vince has lost his mind.

In fact, I'm calling it right now, the anklelock will be banned soon as Angle used it.

Followed by actually wrestling. Because yeah, TNA has actually wrestling.

DerekZilla 1989
07-03-2010, 08:24 PM
What's messed up is that people have been using that chop even when Flair was in WCW.

In fact, I'm calling it right now, the anklelock will be banned soon as Angle used it.

what move will WWE ban next.....................the 450 Splash?

Travicity
07-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Uh I believe WWE has banned that move.

DA
07-04-2010, 01:13 AM
WWE has banned any high-risk highflying move the Shooting Star Press was only allowed when Bourne did it like a thousand times

thehorrorof85
07-04-2010, 08:45 AM
Vince is such a child. Just another reason I will continue to not watch WWE.

muzi
07-04-2010, 01:59 PM
Moves that are banned next are:

- Legdrop (because of Hogan's in TNA)
- "crazy and brutal behavior" (because WWE is "PG" and "Foley plus Abyss are in TNA")
- Bodyslam (because its used in TNA too...)

Vince lost his mind. point.

ClayMation
07-04-2010, 02:47 PM
Vince is a fuckin idiot.

Metalitia
07-05-2010, 12:53 AM

I laughed really hard when I saw they banned the chop and why it was being banned.

Considering they've just given Swagger his "devastating new submission move" in their quest to make him Kurt Angle junior :p

rockgod2010
07-05-2010, 03:01 AM
Vince Is A Fuckin Idiot

chris jericho is wwe
07-05-2010, 05:40 AM
People will think of flair cause he is the best to ever do it IMO.

vdirico
07-05-2010, 01:50 PM
the old man is losing it.Woooo!"

Travicity
07-05-2010, 09:45 PM
Bit more

The latest thing that has been banned in WWE by Vince McMahon is chops (Ric Flair style chest chops) not being allowed. This does not include the straight down chops performed by The Great Khali or the hand print chops by The Big Show.

The general feeling is that McMahon doesn't want people doing the chops as the reaction live among wrestling fans is to do the Ric Flair "Wooooo!" and it reminds people of Flair, something they obviously don't want given he is working for the opposition at the moment.
--------------------
Arda Ocal sent the following to clear up an internet rumor that has been making the rounds over the past few days. This will clear it up.

On the "Right After Wrestling" program, Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas cleared up the news circulating about the WWE banning the knife edge chop. Korderas explained that the move has actually been banned for years, back to when Ric Flair was still with the company. Only Flair and Shawn Michaels were allowed to use a knife edged chop - in fact at many events they would post "no chops!" signs at the gorilla position.

W-OLF
07-06-2010, 07:01 PM
Intresting news .

jedi71
07-06-2010, 10:13 PM
vince is really looking foolish i mean the chop has existed long before flair used it whats next no more frog splash no more ankle lock jeez

Vick Diesel
07-10-2010, 04:37 AM

^^ You just hit the nail on the head with that one!! What are they gonna ban next..submission manuevers?

bee wilson
07-13-2010, 01:50 AM
Vince McMahon is a complete tool! Is he just becoming a boring old git or has he gone senile? Or both! We can’t have red welts on their chests because it might be too violent for the kids. WWE needs to become a better product or just fuck off.

The Mac
07-13-2010, 10:00 AM
benoi did it too.... and they might as well block punches... they do that in tna