PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Blogs: Steve Austin, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Bill Goldberg & More

Kellie
07-06-2010, 12:22 AM
Jim Ross has posted his latest blog entry, giving his thoughts on the UFC PPV this past Saturday in Las Vegas, which he attended live. You can read the full blog at this link. Below are some excerpts from the blog:

Enjoyed sitting w/ Steve Austin and Bill Goldberg during the fights. We were doing our own running commentary. Probably not as good as Mike Goldberg and Joe Rogan's but we enjoyed it.

Dwayne Johnson sat near my OU Sooner pal and #1 NFL Draft pick QB Sam Bradford. They had better seats than Kiss front man Gene Simmons.

Great to get a big hug from a sweaty and exhilarated Brock Lesnar at ringside moments after his amazing victory over another beast, Shane Carwin.

I had long overdue and emotional visit w/ Brock in his locker room where he greeted me w/ open arms...literally. I'll never forget that moment.

Steve Austin and Rock had a meaningful visit in Brock's locker room and talked old times, their last match in Seattle at Wrestlemania
including Dwayne watching a Stone Cold DVD recently where he enjoyed going back in the day.

Bill Goldberg joined us and he is quite the MMA aficionado. Bill was in great spirits and was Brock's last WWE opponent for the record.

Paul Heyman, who is writing Brock's autobiography w/ the Undisputed UFC Heavyweight Champion, was euphoric and rightfully so. Paul and Brock have become best friends. It was good to catch up w/ Paul and the subject of pro wrestling never came up once.