PDA

View Full Version : WWE High On The Beautiful People.... I Mean LayCool

Black Widow
07-06-2010, 12:44 AM
As noted earlier, WWE's creative team is said to be pleased with the Diva pairing of Michelle McCool and Layla, known as "Lay-Cool." Some within the company previously felt TNA's "Beautiful People" concept made their women's division look second rate by comparison, but now feel they've beaten the rival promotion at their own game. Layla recently refuted fans' allegations that "Lay-Cool" is copying "The Beautiful People," writing on

Twitter: "Cuz all of the tweets about this subject, For the Record, I do not watch TNA. So copy cat thing...kinda NOT!! This is All I will say. Done.!!"

Reportedly, the inspiration behind the "Lay-Cool" gimmick was due to WWE creative watching "The Beautiful People" on TNA programming.

EWN

Kage
07-06-2010, 03:31 AM
It doesnt matter if Layla watches TNA or not. It's not like she actually gets to decide what she does or not lmfao.

Dragón De Muerte
07-06-2010, 03:55 AM
what lay-cool are just diva's who steal there gimicks from other people....no, next you'll say its just a coincidence that michelle mccool's finisher looks like the styles clash, that they started stealing matches by blinding there opponents with hairspray, that they started wearing matching outfits that look absolutly nothing like the ones bp started wearing about a week before, or a coincidence that there catchpashe is almost the same.

lay-cool are just annoying, I can proudly say I always fast forward during the sections they're on tv as they r just a waste of tv time.

Y0UR Messiah
07-06-2010, 04:16 AM
I'm sorry about all women wrestling is boring as shit. 99% of them can't wrestle worth shit and are only there because of T&A. So who give a flying fuck about Laycool, the Beautiful People, any of those morons.