PDA

View Full Version : WWE Talents Worried About Name Changes

Travicity
07-07-2010, 12:52 AM
After WWE gave new names to second generation talents Husky Harris and Michael McGillicutty, several of the second & third generation stars in developmental are worried that the company will change their names as well. At least one of the families is upset about their son’s name change.

LOP.

Kage
07-07-2010, 03:44 AM
I dont blame em. It was dumb to change the names to begin with.

Vick Diesel
07-07-2010, 03:47 AM
I agree, just goes to show that Vince has to control everything about the wrestlers cause now they don't even have the freedom to chose their own names...that's why I love TNA so much they have alot more freedoms than the WWE wrestlers do! Vince needs to give his wrestlers more freedoms this makes me :sick:

Dragón De Muerte
07-07-2010, 02:35 PM
whilst I agree it is ridiculus, there are an awful lot of second and third generation wrestlers and wwe maybe trying to get some diversity in that there gimmicks are that they aren't all 2nd and 3rd generation, just doesn't make sense changing there names and then acknoledgeing that they are 2nd or thrid generation?

Staynes
07-07-2010, 02:45 PM
It´s all about the copyright, just a smart move from the side of the WWE even if i dont like the Names

A.B Dillon
07-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Bryan Danielson, Joe Hennig, Duke Rotundo = Good
Daniel Bryan, Michael McGillicutty (ECW style, cheap shot to Heyman and Dreamer ?) and Husky Harris = Sh*t

ArJay
07-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Desmond Wolfe, Deangelo Dinero, Suicide ringing any bells? TNA has shitty names too. Also, McGillicutty is not any kind of cheap shot. Micheal had said himself HE chose that name, not Vince. It's out of respect for his mother, because that is her maiden name. Man the TNA marks are in abundance here.

jedi71
07-07-2010, 05:48 PM
i dont blame them i hate it when a company ie wwe or tna change names it takes away from the chareter if you ask me i mean Michael McGillicutty what a stupid name.

ArJay
07-07-2010, 08:21 PM
i dont blame them i hate it when a company ie wwe or tna change names it takes away from the chareter if you ask me i mean Michael McGillicutty what a stupid name.

http://www.blogcdn.com/nintendo.joystiq.com/media/2008/09/double_facepalm_lg.jpg

Smartmark
07-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Thanx for posting Travis!