PDA

View Full Version : Major Issues With WWE RAW Script - Details

John
07-07-2010, 07:08 AM
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- As of Sunday morning the full script for last night's WWE Monday Night RAW hadn't been completely written yet. News of this comes a week after reports that the company is struggling with a long-term direction for storylines.

Staynes
07-07-2010, 11:20 AM
The WWE will stick this way so none of the Universe retards are going to get confused b/c a story has a wider background then just a week or two.. srsly this is one of the main reasons why i lose my intrest in the WWE.
The only thing which gets me a little "excited" is the whole Nexus angle but this gets more boring from Week to Week b/c its always the same end Nexus comes out beats down 1 or 2 Stars and then the rest of the locker room comes and scares them away and this idiotic 7-1 Handicap match on next weeks raw is just not helpfull b/c there is no way that Cena is going to get a beat down like he should get when you face 7 man..

jedi71
07-07-2010, 05:56 PM
wwe has gotten so boring for the most part there is just nothing that really says cant miss about the wwe product anymore. the nexus story is decent have to see where it goes but the rest is blah.

Konan
07-07-2010, 07:00 PM
thanks for the update

Metalitia
07-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Just sums up what is wrong with the company really.

It's July and not far off Summerslam. That is the time where seeds should start to be planted for the main events of Wrestlemania or at least working out who they'd like to be there.

Might seem a long way off but it's not really that far.

Anything like say back in the day a King Of The Ring winner in July to headlining Wrestlemania. Creating stars and keeping people interested.

I have heard rumours Undertaker is coming back to face Kane at Summerslam which is gonna start something between the two that ends at WM.

I think personally at most Creative probably have it lined up for the two to meet at SS and then don't have a clue what to do beyond that.

Certainly by November time the fueds should be starting and things should be happening that lead to the Mania events

The Mac
07-09-2010, 01:22 AM
seems like wwe is turning into the old wcw