PDA

View Full Version : Victoria's Knee Injury, Vince McMahon, Nick Lachey

OMEN
08-05-2006, 09:37 PM
sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, PWInsider.com

# As reported earlier, Victoria suffered a right knee injury in her HEAT match with Torrie Wilson on 7/27. As it turns out, she jammed her knee. On RAW last week, she was working on it, but badly favoring it when she tried to protect herself on bumps. Victoria does need some time off to heal from her knee injury, although she has no intention of taking it.

# Vince McMahon built a $2.3 million indoor/outdoor tennis center where his mother Vicky Askew lives. His mother will help run the center. The center has three indoor courts and three outdoor courts. It is expected to open early next year.

# In Australia, several WWE fans welcomed Nick Lachey when he arrived into the country earlier today. As it turns out there were several autograph seekers who were waiting for the WWE Superstars to arrive and he was a by product of that. Upon his arrival at the Melbourne Airport, he was mobbed by the autograph seekers. Also, Nick Lachey said that he is a fan and friend of WWE Champion Edge. "I didn't know Adam was coming," Lachey said. Click Here (http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?t=18945)for an article regarding this incident.

Stunner
08-06-2006, 03:00 AM
Vince's mother is still kicking? I don't dare ask her age.

Spawn
08-06-2006, 03:03 AM
Anyone have a pic of her? iv never even heard about her, hell i dint even no he had a Mom