PDA

View Full Version : Report: WWE Furious Over Undertaker's Wedding Photo Surfacing

A Blissful Ass
07-20-2010, 01:27 AM
According to a report on Examiner.com, WWE officials are allegedly furious over a wedding photo of The Undertaker and Michelle McCool surfacing online.
While WWE officials have nothing against their marriage, they are said to be displeased with the release of photo as it "distorts" the company's ongoing "vegetative state" storyline. 'Taker — a big MMA fan — reportedly did not attend UFC's 116 event due to his WWE storyline status. He had wanted to attend the event.

The Undertaker, who's real name is Mark Calaway, married Michelle McCool (real-name) on June 26, 2010 in Austin, Texas.

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/4895/resizedwweallegedlyfuri.jpg

Staynes
07-20-2010, 02:31 AM
Wow b/c of an stupid ass Storyline he didnt attend to UFC 116,where every MMA fan who is also an Pro Wrestling fan should know that those storys are faked..

Y0UR Messiah
07-20-2010, 04:20 AM
Telling you...Vince is going out of his mind...I mean...they dressed the Brawler up as fucking Doink last week. What's next...they going to bring back Nailz and the Ultimate Warrior?

God...WWE is really starting to piss me off more and more.

Sammantha
07-20-2010, 06:24 AM
Why are you complaining about the Brawler dressing up as Doink. He has preformed as Doink alot. It isn't new to him or the WWE.

DUKE NUKEM
07-20-2010, 02:59 PM
thanks for this Mat

John
07-20-2010, 04:48 PM
Am I the only person who thinks it's unfair for WWE to ask Taker to not go anywhere just so he can make his storyline believable?

Punisher
07-20-2010, 05:03 PM
Well this is just stupid, I dont think there is any other word to really describe it but stupid

Kage
07-20-2010, 05:38 PM
Im pretty sure all the people that saw this pic saw it on the internet. And Im pretty sure any wrestling fan on the internet realizes that him being in a vegatative state is just a storyline..

Y0UR Messiah
07-20-2010, 08:30 PM
Why are you complaining about the Brawler dressing up as Doink. He has preformed as Doink alot. It isn't new to him or the WWE.

Not complaining about him as Doink. Complaining that they brought back Doink. More and more they're slowly going back to 80's wrasslin. Which is not only sad, it's pathetic.