PDA

View Full Version : MVP Talks About The WWE Experience

John
07-23-2010, 07:13 PM
World Wrestling Entertainment Superstars and Divas take over American Bank Center on Tuesday for WWE SmackDown.

The live taping will feature WWE Superstars Kane, Kofi Kingston, Christian, MVP, Matt Hardy and others. WWE Diva Michelle McCool also will be on hand for a night of heart-pounding action that features a Tag Team Steel Cage Match between the team of The Big Show and Rey Mysterio against CM Punk and Jack Swagger.

“For those fans that have never been to a live event, it’s nothing like they have ever seen before,” said MVP, WWE Superstar. “Between the pyrotechnics, the music and the pure excitement of the crowd, you can actually feel the impact of the superstars in the ring.”

Fans in attendance also may become part of WWE history as WWE will tape NXT, which airs on the SyFy channel. WWE NXT allows WWE rookies in training to perform in front of large crowds and compete for a chance to move on to the next level.

Each rookie is matched up with a WWE Superstar, who acts as a mentor throughout training and matches.

Corpus Christi fans, may get the opportunity to help decide which rookies get to move on and which rookie has to leave NXT.

“Fifty percent of the deciding vote comes from the fans and 50 percent from the pros,” said MVP, who mentors Percy Watson, a former player in the NFL.

MVP looks forward to his return to Corpus Christi and his chance to perform in front of the thousands of fans that will pack the American Bank Center.

“The fans in Corpus are special, there is a certain energy,” said MVP. “It’s the closest thing to being a rock star from the moment I make my entrance I feel the excitement of the fans and the adrenaline kicks in and it’s like I feel no pain.”

PWI