PDA

View Full Version : Christian Science Monitor: WWE Is Built on Sex and Violence

Travicity
07-23-2010, 08:55 PM
The Christian Science Monitor has an article up on Linda McMahon's campaign and how the WWE was built on sex and violence. You can check out the article by clicking here (http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2010/0722/Linda-McMahon-and-the-reality-of-wrestling-s-sex-and-violence-fantasy)

WI

Not anymore :(

Bubala
07-23-2010, 10:48 PM
I really wish these high and mighty religious zealots would mind their own damn business. They always gotta judge, they always gotta point fingers, and they always act like somebody gave them the right to decide what's right, and wrong. Like they're above, and better than everyone else.

Punisher
07-23-2010, 11:13 PM
10 years ago it was, hell maybe even 3 years ago it was

hardcoregamer16
07-24-2010, 03:14 PM
i have a question is having sex with little boys right? also there are no better than us if anything we are better because we dont kill in the name of god and they give the Muslims shit for killing in the name of Allah, well the Christians are not as bad, but still killing is killing.

jedi71
07-25-2010, 12:19 AM
oh these types of groups need to get over themselves.

Sammantha
07-25-2010, 07:38 PM
It is groups of Christians like these and even worst groups like Westboro Baptist that make us normal Christians look bad. I do not judge or condemned people people. Then again in the long run I do not know if many Christian churchs would believe me to be a normal Christian or even a Christian at all since I am bisexual and I know alot of church do not accept any kind of homosexuality at all

Xan20
07-25-2010, 08:31 PM
Doesn't being a Christian Scientist make your beliefs moot?