PDA

View Full Version : McCool Denies 'Taker Wedding Rumors

John
07-26-2010, 07:35 AM
- A story on Michelle McCool is available at http://www.staugustine.com/ In the story McCool admits that she lives in Texas, but she does not admit to being married. "Recently the Internet buzzed with leaked information to her marriage to another WWE superstar. The Diva chose not to discuss those details." Hmmm, wonder why?!? As noted earlier here on the website, WWE was pissed that a photo of 'Taker and McCool's wedding leaked online.

Source - eWrestlingNews.

John's Thoughts: Who would want to be married to someone who's in a vegitative state? :shifty:

Y0UR Messiah
07-26-2010, 02:19 PM
I don't know...if McCool was in a vegetative state...then...well...yeah that's just wrong...but damn it...I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT!!!

Bubala
07-26-2010, 03:55 PM
How can you deny conclusive proof? And why is it a big deal anyway? So she married Undertaker...she was just following the HHH formula to get ahead by marrying into power.

Shane McMahon's Ass
07-26-2010, 04:05 PM
I don't know how she denied the marriage rumors, she just chose to ignore them.

Xan20
07-26-2010, 08:15 PM
How can you deny conclusive proof? And why is it a big deal anyway? So she married Undertaker...she was just following the HHH formula to get ahead by marrying into power.

For storyline purposes I guess, and if she is following HHH's formula then it will turn out that she seduced and then drugged him and thats why he's in a vegetative state. Not that he's "old" and hurt like everyone knows.